Day Seven baby! I owned it!

Options
Wow...I don't know where all that power and energy came from today but I was a power house! I put Jillian to shame on those punches in the cardio and I even got through the whole end with the bicycle crunches! I feel amazing right now! I can't wait to carry on to day ten and take some progress pics and measurements! I'm pumped! You should of seen my flexing in the mirror..oh yeah...bring sexy back ;)

2rp4tup.jpg

Replies

• GlitterMamma11
    GlitterMamma11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    WHOOO HOOOOOO! :happy: Can't wait to feel like that during the workout! Way to go!
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    You will! It comes out of no where and you're like, "yes...I can keep this up. wait did this just get easy?"

Thank you! I almost didn't do it tonight since I didn't want to be sore at six flags tomorrow but I thought I'd go ahead and get it done and I am so glad I did!
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Yay!! That's how I felt this morning!! Have fun tomorrow! We are praying the 30% chance of rain goes away!!!
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    well done. today is my day 6, i got through 5 extra push ups yesterday than i did the day before so im hoping today will increase and i will get to where you are very soon.:flowerforyou:
  • pennystextiles
    pennystextiles Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Excellent stuff! Oh yes, day 7 complete for me too! Tomorrow I am going to take a day off for the first time as I think I need a rest! It has got easier and I am no longer sore at any point. Have been able to complete all of it since day 1 so I'm tempted to try level 2 on Monday!
  • khgraves
    khgraves Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Great job! Relish your accomplishment because as you know Jillian she'll set you back a bit on the first day of the next level. I'm doing ripped in30 now and started level 2 two days ago and had to take an unanticipated day rest.
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    That's great about the pushups! Those are still really hard on me, I think its because I've got some weak wrists and my left one was in a cast of some sort most of my childhood. But I'm not giving up and I just take those 5sec breaks where ever I need them.

I have no doubt that Jillian is going to knock me down a few pegs on lvl two, but I will persevere!

When I started the 30 day shred I was using cans of beans and I could barely got through it. Even with taking my rescue inhaler before hand I couldn't get through the cardio without feeling my chest tighten. And crunches were hard and those arm raises at the end were murder. So I've come a long way and am pretty proud.
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    We are rockin it ladies!!!!
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Day Seven is not a good day for me. I weighed myself this morning and I'm heavier than when I started, I've not really lost any inches except for one around my chest. Completely the wrong place. That was a bad way to start the morning!

I still can't get through the first section but I can now make it all the way through the lateral raises. It hurts but I can do it. I've had to dial back the lunges. My knees are getting crunchy. It's like I can hear paper crinkling when I move. I don't think that's a good thing.
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    LorienCoffeeBean Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    just did Level 1 day 7 and ROCKED IT!!! worked my *kitten* off and feel great!
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    just did Level 1 day 7 and ROCKED IT!!! worked my *kitten* off and feel great!

Yes! I love hearing stuff like this!! Seven is where it's at lol. I'm so glad for you!
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    Day Seven is not a good day for me. I weighed myself this morning and I'm heavier than when I started, I've not really lost any inches except for one around my chest. Completely the wrong place. That was a bad way to start the morning!

I still can't get through the first section but I can now make it all the way through the lateral raises. It hurts but I can do it. I've had to dial back the lunges. My knees are getting crunchy. It's like I can hear paper crinkling when I move. I don't think that's a good thing.

I weigh more then when I started as well, muscle builds up first and that's when our scales go up but then it starts to eat the fat and our scales go down a bit. Don't be discouraged, we are all going through the same thing!

As far as the arm raises, I use one weight and hold onto it with both hands. Still burns but it's bearable. Keep it up ;)
  • frogface
    frogface Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone!!

I completed day 7 this morning (legs were so sore from yoga on Tues night, think I over stretched :-( )
    BUT i'm feeling great because I have kept it up for 7 days... 2 days longer than my last attempt
    Hurray!!
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    Well done everyone!!

I completed day 7 this morning (legs were so sore from yoga on Tues night, think I over stretched :-( )
    BUT i'm feeling great because I have kept it up for 7 days... 2 days longer than my last attempt
    Hurray!!

Great job! Keep at it :)