Lose 10lbs in 10 days!

Options
Tippers30
Tippers30 Posts: 4 Member
So i started a challenge on August 4, 2013 - Aug. 14th. It was Chalene Johnsons lose 10lbs in 10 days plan! I stuck to her designed program & was able to lose 8.4lbs in those 10 days! WHOA BABY!!!! Maybe it wasnt 10 lbs exactly, but i'd say 8.4 is pretty dang close....and everyones body is different!

I was a skeptic about home workout routines, but after seeing my sisters results with Insanity.....i was blown away! So i decided i'd give it a try! I liked what Turbo Jam looked like from youtube and decided to get it through my BeachBody coach.

I got it in the mail, and immediatly started the program on Aug. 4th, '13.

I tell you what, I'm feeling so great! I may not see physical changes yet since i just started my journey, but i feel better, i have more energy and I'm stuck like glue to it! Its so much fun! This workout is the BOMB!!!!! ROCK IT! :smile:

Replies

• ariel1116
    ariel1116 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    thats awesome! im on week two of turbo jam. i didnt do the 10 day meal plan tho because i wasnt ready to commit to that. Im glad to see it works! good job keep up the good work!
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I may have recycled mine because I tried going gluten free. :frown: I'll have to look and make sure.

14877786.png
  • Tippers30
    Tippers30 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hmm! Gluten free. Well i hear there are lots of things that are gluten free now. My grocery store has an entire section! :-) Rock it!
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Thank you. But I've been doing more research and thinking of going off of it. :indifferent:

14877786.png