Two Workouts per day?

Options
hello everyone, im going to be starting insanity as soon as it gets here. but i had a question for those of you currently doing it, or starting it.
i dont go to work til 9 or 11 depending on the day, but my husband leaves the house at 6:30am, and i get up and stay up when he gets up. i wanted to do morning workouts, i feel they are a good way to get the day started and then i cant bail if im tired after work cause its already done. but my husband and brother want to do them with me, as a family, but they wouldnt get here til 6 or 7.
so my question it should i try to do it 2 times a day?
and if i do would it be better to do the same workout twice, or do like day1 in the am and day2 at night?

any advice would be good :)

Replies

• AngieVane
    Options
    Well if youre capable of doing it twice a day, it cant do you any wrong ;)
    Im also starting Insanity, on Monday 19th, will try to combine it with biking, so doing workouts twice a day, it will be preeeeeeetty challenging :) BUT when theres a will..... ;)
  • Pinkee33
    Pinkee33 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't dream of doing them twice a day... Not a chance but I wouldn't rule out another form of less intense exercise:bigsmile: But then, it is up to each individual person and their endurance...
  • xMamaBrittx
    Options
    I was actually wondering the same thing. I do an early morning workout and now it's 1pm and I'm ready to go again! I'm thinking that if I feel up to it just repeating the same day so I don't get off schedule.