Options
Laurenmp16
Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
6afb32e9-f0e7-47d8-bd3d-36188bac97f4.jpg

Replies

• Gianna44
    Gianna44 Posts: 124
    Options
    I'm in - better late than never, even if summer's about over! I seriously need this - I'm a "bit" older than you and let's just say that it's true - use it or lose it! Looking forward to this.
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm in...these challenges give me a reason to work out everyday...Im really enjoying abs challenge.
  • Eloira
    Eloira Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm in too need to work on my bingo arms D: ! Will be the first challenge I take part in ^^
  • Laurenmp16
    Options
    Eloira...beautiful dog! Is that a cocker or springer? I have a cocker that looks very similar
  • Eloira
    Options
    Thank you! She's an English springer :) just love them (and all animals really lol)
  • Eloira
    Options
    Forgive me! I looked at your photos! And they do look quite similar! Yours is so cuuuute and "looks" curly (sorry if it isn't lol) xxx
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    May I point out to people who are stopping here trying to decide if they want to try this challenge, but fear pushups, that there are many variations of the method.

I started on the wall-stock upright! It was in a physical therapy appointment when I told the therapist I always wanted to do a push up but with my neck injury was afraid to even approach it.

The push ups started with me up close to the wall, and I moved my feet back each time I went in for my appt. Then she moved me down to the therapy table, then the window sill, then a 2nd step, and then the 1st step...........

This of course was done with a therapist, and over a 3 month period. The amazing thing was I did it! I ended up doing a full out push up and hiring a trainer at the gym who subscribed to the same school of thought.

When I start tomorrow, it will be on wall push ups to see how I do!
  • emiliah
    emiliah Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm in though the last days seem like they will be IMPOSSIBLE!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I'm in though the last days seem like they will be IMPOSSIBLE!!!

the way I figure it, if I cannot do what is listed I will either break it up through out the day or not do as many.

If I make it thru 30 days I will be happy and my arms will be stronger:drinker:
  • iratewench
    iratewench Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This seems great! I'm excited to have a calendar of daily goals. The interesting part will be finding a chair in this apartment that doesn't go flying when I try dips! Has anyone used a windowsill before? Can that work?
  • snarkywench2
    snarkywench2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    iratewench, just gotta tell you love the name.

And I have the same problem. All my funiture, not mine by the way, is bamboo.
  • mayonie1
    Options
    I do have a plastic chair, I hope I don't brake it.
  • myfavoritepinkmartini
    Options
    Hi Lauren,

Thank you for setting up this 30 day arm challenge. I am really looking forward to it as my arms need some "sexy" added to them.

I plugged in the website address that you provided so I can print up the calendar of daily exercises, but the address does not seem to work. Please assist.

Thank you in advance!
  • mayonie1
    Options
    Hi Lauren,

Thank you for setting up this 30 day arm challenge. I am really looking forward to it as my arms need some "sexy" added to them.

I plugged in the website address that you provided so I can print up the calendar of daily exercises, but the address does not seem to work. Please assist.

Thank you in advance!

Just go to google website and search 30 day arm challenge, then print it...all this challenges are there...I noticed later too that's why I almost missed ab challenge.
  • myfavoritepinkmartini
    Options
    Ah, THANK YOU Mayonie!

Enjoy your day!
  • Laurenmp16
    Options
    MFP only lets me make it so big, so if it's hard to see or you want a hard copy you can right click the image, save image and print.
  • myfavoritepinkmartini
    Options
    Thank you Lauren!
  • r524reed
    r524reed Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thanks just printed me a copy !!!!