Personal challenge

Options
Any self challenge that you want, From NOT having that soda, NOT eating after 7 p.m.
Post what your personal challenge then put the date you did it or "didn't do it if you need to vent."

Replies

• sirena715
    sirena715 Posts: 229
    Options
    Not eating after 7p.m. and cutting down on sugar (candy)
    7/23 ya didn't make it today Did good only had two portions of candy today.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,436 Member
    Options
    I need to stay away from marcona almonds and giant golden flame raisins. I ordered them a while ago and they arrived the beginning of last week. I put the box in the pantry--unopened--. I have a really hard time with portion...I'll eat these until my stomach hurts. Well, I opened the box last night, had a goodly amount of nuts and raisins then came to my senses and tossed the entire order in the garbage and topped it with coffee grounds. I won't order them again.

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday.

Chris
  • sirena715
    Options
    Cpanus - great job I wish I had the will power to toss my candy
  • cpanus
    Options
    Thanks, Sirena.

I'm doing a 21 day NO JUNK FOOD challenge, and it's been a great test of my will power every day. Work was pretty stressful this afternoon, and if I'd had my bag of peppermint twists with me...I would have eaten all of them. Thank goodness I was okay by the time I got home. ...except now I'm thinking about the bag in the cupboard. bwahahaha! It must be bedtime!

Have a great Friday
  • daisydesigner66
    daisydesigner66 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    not eating after 8pm haven't done it yet but i will get there! 7/28/2013
  • thickemadama
    thickemadama Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Trying not to eat after 8:30p.m. and to be in the bed by 10:00 or 10:30p.m. daily
  • sirena715
    Options
    7/30 YEAH ME NO CANDY TODAY:happy:
  • cpanus
    Options
    Fell off the NO JUNK FOOD WAGON last weekend...made it two weeks though. Started the challenge over, so today is Day 4 -- NO JUNK FOOD!! I'll make it this time.

Chris
  • sirena715
    Options
    I made it a little over 38 hours with no candy/sugar. then I fell for ice cream :blushing:
  • cpanus
    Options
    This is DAY 6 - Redo of my NO JUNK FOOD challenge!
  • cpanus
    Options
    This is DAY 8 - Redo of my NO JUNK FOOD challenge!!
  • sirena715
    Options
    great job on the no candy, I had some candy withdrawals the other day (2 1/2 days) and gave in a had some gummy bears and they didn't taste good at all so I think I am make progress... doing great on the not eating after 7 no issues there.
  • cpanus
    Options
    Was sick all last week so no problem not eating junk food. Today our union rep delivered two boxes of huge chocolate dipped strawberries to our department, and I wasn't even interested! That was so great!
  • cpanus
    Options
    08/13 -- sent the remaining chocolate dipped strawberries to another department!
  • mrsgosch
    mrsgosch Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    8/14 no soda or sweets :)
  • cpanus
    Options
    08/14 -- They had a birthday cake in the other department today. They kept offering it to me but I just smiled, thanked them, and kept walking!!!
  • mrsgosch
    mrsgosch Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    8/17 and 8/18 No sweets! Going to try and keep this baby and myself healthy :)
  • cpanus
    Options
    08/15 -- 08/18 -- staying away from junk food. Struggling.
  • cpanus
    Options
    Lost the struggle until this morning. All junk food went in the trash, and the trash went to the curbing!

chris