Week of August 12th Challenge!

Options
lissa0040
lissa0040 Posts: 362 Member
Hi Everyone!

Welcome back to another weekly challenge!!

We have a leader board! Let's give a round of applause to Deanna :flowerforyou: who finished the challenge and the bonus!
Great job!

Don't forget to report your progress to be included in the leader board either on this board or private message me.

Let's get things moving! Encourage new people to jump on board! We are back full force! Keep it movin'!

****This week's goal *****

Check in throughout the week and let us know how you are doing!

375 minutes of cardio or 20 miles on a treadmill, elliptical, crosstrainer, or walking/running with a pedometer.
5 days in the green (staying under in calories)
8 cups of water 5 days
2 servings of fruits and vegetables 5 days

*** If you are new feel free to half the minutes or mileage to get started ***

***For a bonus flower :flowerforyou: share your story! What challenges you and how have you overcome it or plan to overcome it?***

If you are new jump right in! We report our results on this strain every Sunday night to be included on the leader board for the following week.

Welcome to the newbies take a minute to introduce yourself to each other.

My name is Melissa and I look forward to meeting you all! We can do this!!

Replies

• LadyShadows
    LadyShadows Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    ***This week's goal *****

Check in throughout the week and let us know how you are doing! ( Forgot :( I need to check in more)
    600 cardio.
    5 days in the green (staying under in calories) - Yes
    8 cups of water 5 days - yes doing usually more on water which is good for me. :)
    2 servings of fruits and vegetables 5 days - Yes

***For a bonus flower flowerforyou share your story! What challenges you and how have you overcome it or plan to overcome it?***
    Cravings challenge me!! I notice some days yes.... I am really a little hungry but most times it is my head saying "go get me a pizza now "type thing. So staying in check there and realizing what is real is sometimes a major challenge for me.
    Hope everyone had a great week !! :)
  • Deanna149
    Deanna149 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Check in throughout the week: was busy this week and didn't get on here much except to log and check in on newsfeed a little.
    505 minutes cardio
    Days in the green (right now my goal is not calorie based but fat gram based) made goal 5 days
    8 cups of water or more for 6 days
    2 serving vegetables and fruits - sadly only 3 days :(

What challenges you and how have you overcome it or plan to overcome it:

reactive hypoglycemia: am slowly learning what works for me to stabilize my sugars, but can be challenging, biggest change is my view of food has changed tremendously the last year, I now look as food as fuel and learned it is ok to "waste", I am so close to being out of diabetic range, so my plan / goal is to keep at it, challenges and frustrations included to get that positive blood test result! I know I have to work on my food intake, and especially making better choices.

hope everyone had a great week and see you again here next week!