new girl :)

Options
Hi, I'm Heather, and I just started Insanity on Monday. So far, I'm LOVING it! My goals are to lose my last 10 pounds, and really tone up my body. I started working out in September of last year, starting with EA Sports Active on the Wii, then moved on to Turbo Jam, did a round of Turbo Fire, started the Turbo Fire and Chalean Extreme hybrid, then one of my discs broke. I didn't work out for about 3 weeks after that, due to moving, new job, etc. I'm getting back on track though! I can't even believe how much I love Insanity so far. It's so hard, but I feel amazing afterwards. I'm hoping to "meet" people that started this week, also. Looking forward to getting to know some of you. :)

Replies

• CaliforniaBarbie
    CaliforniaBarbie Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Hello Heather, Im Haley. I just bought insanity and very impatiently waiting for it to show up in the mail. I had been wanting it and debating it for like a year, and last night finally decided that i MUST get it. so i ordered it and having serious issues with the fact that it didnt magically appear on my door 2 seconds later (they should fix that).
    Ive been so crazy excited about getting it, that i started to look for some of the workouts to be posted on youtube, and im going to be using that until it gets here.
    im really stoked to try it out. my husband, and older brother are going to attempt the challenge with me.

Im excited to start to meet new people also doing this workout
  • shaesmom27
    Options
    I really love it so far. I do my second fit test tomorrow, I'm excited to see how much I've improved in 2 weeks. I feel so much stronger already! :)
  • katiekicks
    Options
    Hi Ladies :-)

I started Insanity 08/12, so just starting week 2. I've already lost a pound or two and an inch off my waist. I think I've finally found a program that will kick my butt into shape. Add me if you'd like to stay connected and motivated each other. We can rock it together!
  • LizRodmell
    LizRodmell Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    hey everyone. i started my 3rd round if insanity on Friday night. i Love insanity....nothing beats that feeling when you finish a workout! i got amazing results in the first two rounds and lost a total of 54lbs . then took a break, tried les mills combat.....thenT25 (also awesome) but neither felt like i was doing enough. i have about 20lbs to go until goal so i wanted yo go hard at it as i would love to be there by Christmas x

so i am on round 3 and mixing in les mills pump on cardio recovery days and rest days. and maybe a bit of running when i can slot it in.

looking forward to working with you all to push trough it all x
  • fishnr2
    fishnr2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm Anna. I started insanity on 12th, so it's my second week. I love it so far. I used to be very fit but then bad habits started and what to say I put on weight. I eat healthy most of the time. But the weight just doesn't go down. So i started with small steps like park my bike another 10 minutes away from work etc. And then I discovered insanity. I have to say I'm not able to follow all the time. But with my current level of fitness (or lack of fitness) it's really not that bad. My legs are still weak so just can't do all those jumps and squats. But i feel stronger already. Not sure if I lost any inches or lbs. Just didn't measure anything b4 i started. I hope to lose 16 -20 lbs.I hope b4 January. So fingers crossed.
    Good luck to you all.