Diablo 3 and New WoW Expansion

Options
JaneDough_
JaneDough_ Posts: 301 Member
Well, looks like a new expansion for D3 is in the works "According to the official website "Reaper of Souls" is a trademark and linked to Diablo 3, with Gamescom coming up next week it wouldn't be surprising to see the expansion for Diablo 3 announced there."

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2013/august/d3x_teaser-en-us.jpg

Also, Blizzard trademarked "The Dark Below" yesterday which leads to everyone to think that this will be the new wow expansion and if you think about it, it can be tied to Sargeras or Azshara and the BURNING LEGION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omgomgomgomgomg.. the burning legion [I really hope this is it because BC was the best expansion ever!]

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2013/august/thumb/theDarkBelow.png

Replies

• tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I'm psyched about the Diablo 3 expansion! I've been really disappointed with D3 and I hope they address some issues in the expansion like PvP and crappy legendary item drops. I'm hoping they bring back the Paladin, Assassin and Druid.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    If it is an underwater expansion I will raggeeee! I am hoping that blizzard sees the error of their ways with Vash'ir. Oh god....Vash'ir *shudders.*
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    If it is an underwater expansion I will raggeeee! I am hoping that blizzard sees the error of their ways with Vash'ir. Oh god....Vash'ir *shudders.*

as long as you went back and did it once you were past the lvl for Vash'ir it was fun. the qeustline about the naga was pretty interesting and fun to play. Its 3when your doing it at level that you wanna strangle someone.
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I love the lore in WoW! I'm reading the Warcraft books right now, then I will be going through the WoW ones again! *pushes glasses up on nose*

:B
  • JaneDough_
    JaneDough_ Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I hated Vash 'ir.

D:
  • josho655321
    josho655321 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I hated Vash 'ir.

D:

I had a love hate relationship myself.

My fingers are crossed for Burning Legion content... BC was by far the best. Hopefully they will explain what happened to the Huntress.
  • Aquarii
    Aquarii Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    In case you haven't seen it yet... here's a link to the D3 expansion's opening cinematic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb7QJwQ58T0

There's also a gameplay video of the new class and a bunch of new information on the official D3 expo website. D3's forums has a thread with all the newest info about the expo as well, which is constantly being updated as fellow Diablo peeps find out more.

...sigh, I'm getting excited about D3 again... I dream of the day that I can rate it on the same level as D1 and D2. Still dreaming, stilllll hoping. :indifferent:
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I lost faith in blizzard a while back. I think I can pass on both safely.
  • AndrewXB9
    AndrewXB9 Posts: 114
    Options
    I really should try WoW..
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    I'm really curious if they'll succeed with the D3 expansion. I sure hope so. It really seemed so promising but failed so hard IMO.
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    I've been playing EQ too much, I couldn't figure out why y'all were talking about the cat race Vah'Shir
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    I am curious in D3 on PS3. For whatever reason...I just hate the point and click control scheme w/o a WASD option. I loved the champions of Norrath game on Ps2, but dislike the PC counterparts.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    If good pvp'ers will make a comeback I might join in. I see kids who play duelist level game hit rank 1 and that just makes me mad. I agree, TBC was the best expansion but they did many things right in terms of pvp in wotlk, specially towards later seasons. IDK, the game is just too old and they're just milking it and the good pvp'ers are just milking it with selling titles, weapons and stream money.
  • SideSteel
    Options
    If good pvp'ers will make a comeback I might join in. I see kids who play duelist level game hit rank 1 and that just makes me mad. I agree, TBC was the best expansion but they did many things right in terms of pvp in wotlk, specially towards later seasons. IDK, the game is just too old and they're just milking it and the good pvp'ers are just milking it with selling titles, weapons and stream money.

^ srs arena chops.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

^ srs arena chops.

My guild got like world 13th immortal title and were US top 10. Not just a pvp nerd, I know how to move out of fire too! :)

If they added more fights like HM LK it would be cool. But the problem with PvE is that most top guilds know the fights and strats months before they even oficially release the patch (because of beta testing). Then pretty much every one knows the strats and what to do and how to videos. TBC was the best expac in terms of pve because even if you were couple of tiers behind in progression, it was still MAJOR feat because the content was actually hard. I mean our guild used to sell attunements to BT and Hyjal to people for real $$. THATS how important it was.
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Taunto, I have never completed the HM LK fight because every group I've been in has an avg IQ of like 10. Even with DBM, people still fail at strats.

This fight is def a lot of fun though! I haven't really been in a boss fight that I enjoyed since Vanguard Saga of Heros! Haha
  • greypilgrimess
    greypilgrimess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I was disappointed in Diablo 3 so hopefully the expansion will make some improvements.

I try not to be excited about WoW expacs but I can't help it. As soon as I cut my addiction something brings me back again! I just hope it's darker than Pandaria. I do like a bit of comedy mixed in on the occasional quest or cut scene, but for the most part I prefer it serious.
  • SideSteel
    Options
    I was disappointed in Diablo 3 so hopefully the expansion will make some improvements.

Agreed. I did find leveling to be a blast, and when the game first came out I was definitely enjoying it. But it got bad in a hurry.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I beta tested Diablo 3 and was horribly disappointed.
  • Patzycakes
    Patzycakes Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    So Diablo 3 was a big disappointment. I got it when it came out and jump right in. It was kinda fun. I made my money back on the RMAH and then some (about $270). But the game was glitchy, the loot system was terrible, the launch was awful and bliz really kinda dropped the ball when dealing with these issues. It was disappointing.

So I went back to WoW after a few month hiatius.

I always loved WoW. Always something to do. Lots of things I do by myself that I find to just be enjoyable. Pvp, dailies, fishing, farming ect. I like pet battles :)

I hope they do have another xpac for the game soon.

(XièXie - Thrall)