Assassins Creed

Options
erayne
erayne Posts: 47 Member
Anyone here play? I loved Brotherhood and Revelations, but was really disappointed with 3. I have pre-ordered 4, hopefully it's good! I used to play MP a lot, but then along came the Mass Effect MP and it kinda got put on the back burner!

Replies

• ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    I loved Brotherhood, and 2. I have tried to get into Revelations like three times but I can't get past the introductory missions without getting bored and moving on to something else.

The combat felt different, in like a bad way to me. not sure why
  • LunaMischief
    LunaMischief Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Liked the first one, absolutely loved 2, was really bored with Brotherhood (just staying in Rome the whole time just felt really dull...). Started Revelations, I'm not very far so I haven't really formed an opinion.
  • erayne
    erayne Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I wasn't fond of Revelations MP! Game play wasn't bad though.
  • JoyceMakker
    JoyceMakker Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Actually started playing not too long ago, 3 months maybe? So far I've finished 1 and 2 and next I'm buying Brotherhood, but I'm also playing a lot of Ni No Kuni lately, so it might have to wait a bit. I'm loving the series so far though!
  • jesseg1989
    jesseg1989 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I've played through 1, 2, Brotherhood, Revelations, and 3 multiple times, but never played the MP.

I liked 3, but not as much as the other four. I also played through Liberation, but I didn't really like it that much. I found it boring and the character wasn't that interesting to me.
  • Grenon
    Grenon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Have never played the Multiplayer on any of the games but I played the whole series so far, I'd say the best is Brotherhood then AC2. I liked AC3 it was fun and refreshing with a few new additions to it. Not sure if I will purchase AC4 but I would love to borrow it if a friend does!
  • nerding4ever
    Options
    Played and Loved Assassins Creed, AC2, Brotherhood and Revelations.
    I just bought ACIII for dirt cheap (gamestop 3 for 2 sale) and I've heard things of scorn and yet hope..kinda.
    Screw it I thought AC2 was a masterpiece.