New to the group

Options
alyshanhk
alyshanhk Posts: 22 Member
Hey, my name is Alysha. I'm 5'2" and weigh 139lbs, hoping to lose 19 more pounds to reach my goal weight of 120lbs :)

My main focus are my stomach, thighs and arms.

Replies

• danilyman
    Options
    You and I have very similar stats! I'm 5'2 and my first goal weight is 120, then between 110 and 115. I'm about 127 right now. Welcome to the group!

Have you tried jillian michaels six week abs? It targets all those trouble spots you mentioned. I'm on my first week and I feel it! You can even find icon YouTube.
  • caitlinashe511
    caitlinashe511 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome! I'm relatively new, too. I am 5'7" and currently weigh 140 lbs, shooting for 125 lbs (I have a small frame). Things I have found that are good for shaping up are: POP Pilates with Cassey Ho, P90X, Insanity. I also use resistance bands and have seen a lot of progress in my arms.
  • alyshanhk
    alyshanhk Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've not tried any proper work-outs at the moment. I have a few DVDs but the TV has been written off so it's the matter of finding a new TV so I can start working out properly. I do want to try insanity but I heard that it does cost a lot of money?

I might try the resistance bands, thanks for the suggestions :)
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am new to your group, I'm Natalie, 5ft 5inc and weigh 150.04lb (68.2kg) and I am looking at toning my stomach, arms. I only have 10lb left to my goal weight which is not that much.
    I am not sure where to start on here.