Replies

• ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! We are shredding it here it seems...bringing a little more sexy to the world hahahaha. :)
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    LorienCoffeeBean Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    welcome. let us know how your first day goes :)
  • cassienoe
    cassienoe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add you! I think our stats are similar, you're just a little younger than I am :)
  • rahgoddess
    rahgoddess Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Currently just done L1D3 - hoping to do the full thing for the first time, arms aching but already feeling a bit better. Can I ask what cardio do you all do as well? I have done some Zumba and walking but wanted some more ideas - unsure about running... eek as I have a toddler and do most of the childcare so I need something I can do with him or when he's in bed.
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hi Im Yonela from South Africa..29years and a mother of 2 kids. Am waiting for my 30 day shred DVD to be posted will join you soon please dont rush:laugh:

47516265.png
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! I'm not rushing here!! On day 3 of level 2, but its taken me 3 weeks to get that far!
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Yeah slow and steady over here too, I'm only on day 2 of Level 2 and I did 15 days of Level one...basically till I felt comfortable enough to move on up.
  • Cc215
    Cc215 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I've just started too - only day 2 for me. I'm pretty achy at the moment - and have yet to do today's workout - but I'm weirdly loooking forward to putting myself through it again.

I'm thinking of doing it pretty late on tonight - only because it left me feeling good for nothing else when I did it last night (on getting home from work). I figure this way I can work out, shower then collapse straight into bed :)