Why is everyone so quiet?

Options
LisaMfit4life
LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
Hi! I just wanted to touch base and see how everyone is doing? It's been a little quiet and there are quite a few members in this group!! Let's all touch base and update on how things are. I'm in week 6 of the Beta phase and loving it. C'MON YA'LL LET'S GO!!!

Replies

• Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Have not started week 6 yet been slacking. Planning to start it tomorrow. Hopefully!
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Hi! Glad to hear, and tomorrow is a new day! I will be looking for your post!!
  • jnninn
    jnninn Posts: 34
    Options
    Week six is HARD! Im loving it but Im struggling. Ive done the first two days (ill do day 3 in about an hour) and its really hard. That being said, I do love it and I think its the right amount of difficulty for the second phase.
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    great!
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Woot Rip't was great. Had some trouble keeping up with the floor work and shoot back up. Can't wait to do Dynamic Core 2moro!
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    I had that one today too and tomorrow is Upper Focus. I love T25!
  • lauraellie10
    lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I loved upper focus
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I finally started and I got to say I like it.
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Awesome!
  • KristaHuyer
    Options
    First week of Beta- obsession. I think I found my soulmate workout!
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    I know I love Beta!! I just finished week 7!
  • bernie79
    Options
    i have done the fast track, and got through that fine, i am loving the simple 5 meals too.
    i am away on holiday 38 days and this would only take me 8 days into the Beta phase so i was thinking is it ok to do say Alpha in the morning Beta in the evening energy permitting or is this something no one has tried?? i would love to reduce my body fat rather than weight so i am just trying to hurry the process.
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Hi! I would continue just with the beta phase. I've known other people do 2 workouts a day while doing T25 but in the nutrition plan there are 2 different meal plans. I would follow the one for burning fat if that's your goal. The Beta phase incorporates a faster pace as well as strength training so muscle burns fat. It's totally up to you and what you can do. Good luck!
  • bernie79
    Options
    thanks for the info
  • bernie79
    Options
    sorry what do you mean there is a nutrion plan for Beta phase?

thanks,
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Hi! The nutrition plan that comes with Focus T25 has 2 different meal plans that you incorporate during the 10 weeks. One is for fat loss and the other is for weight loss. Check it out. The recipes are very simple and easy. Take care.
  • bernie79
    Options
    I am sure I just have the 5 day fast track food plan and just one book of the nutrition.

Thanks
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Hi! The one book of the nutrition plan has both programs in it. One program is a 1200 cal/day, and the other plan is 1600 cal/day. Hope this helps. :smile: