i'm only crappy when it rains

Options
mank32
mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
Anyone else flare when the barometer goes down? I almost always flare when it's overcast and/or raining. And this week we have t-storms on the way, so I'm in a monster flare atm. Whenever I can't figure out why I'm flaring, I have to remember to check the weather forecast! I feel a little ridiculous having to explain to ppl that I feel miserable because it's going to rain (like that makes sense to anyone but me and the members of this group)...

Replies

• wideeyedla
    wideeyedla Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's the full moon. I spent most of yesterday in bed watching bad television with my 8 year old and the two dogs. Still not great, and it's Southern California summer, no rain in sight. Headaches, definitely, though. I used to be able to tell my principal which days would be bad for fights based on headaches, because barometric pressure also made the students emotionally wonky :)
  • Cinnabon64
    Options
    I definitely feel it when the barometric pressure changes like that, for sure! You are not alone in this!
  • gavians
    gavians Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend and I both have fibro -- we were made for each other! ;-) But she has terrible flair-ups whenever the weather changes. So you are not alone.
  • vpsorrels
    vpsorrels Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have a tendency to have flare ups with rainy days high humidity in the heat of summer. I am so dreading this coming winter as I cannot stand the cold.
  • deeschange
    deeschange Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm learning about how the weather impacts my body and pain. It's been real cold lately and legs but especially my joints (knees) are really feeling tight..
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, just checking in as winter is almost here and I'm thinking of everyone as I put that nice warm heating pad on my wrists and hands, lol.