Goal #1- down 30#
Goal #2- jog 5 minutes without stopping
Goal #3- exercise 4 days a week
Goal #4- log all food 7 days a week

Replies

• shylady76
    shylady76 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I want to be at my goal weight by the beginning of December which is 165 lbs and keep it below 170 over the Christmas season. 21 more punds until I reach that goal and I hope I can do it.
  • gdneff
    gdneff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    goal #1 - 30 lbs down
    goal #2 - workout 2-3 times a week (not doing anything at moment)
  • lizziecheek
    lizziecheek Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first week on MFP. I lost 5 pounds. I am sedentary, work at a desk all day and very out of shape!

1st goal: no binging! this is my biggest issue
    2nd goal: 30 pound weight loss
    3rd goal: exercise 3x per week

Here's to all of us meeting our goals!!! Liz
  • cgphelps24
    cgphelps24 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    my goal before Christmas.

1. Lose 30 pounds.
    2. jog a mile without stopping.
    3. walk/run in a 5k. ( I have already signed up for a nighttime 5K in November)
    4. Go down 2 more sizes and buy some new clothes.

I have lost 30 pounds and my size 18 clothes are fitting loosly. I have always fluctuated between a 18 to 22 so I have lots of those clothes in my closet. I would like to get down to a point that I HAVE to buy new clothes.
  • jennyforealthough
    jennyforealthough Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started faithfully coming on Fitness Pal beginning of this month and because I am so heavy my goal is to hit 5lbs a week. When I started I was 380 on Aug 1 and the last time I weighed myself I was at 371 so by the end of this month I want to hit 360. By Christmas I want to be under 300 I dont care if its 299.9 LOL I know big short term goals but I know with the changing of my eating habits and paying attention to what I'm eating with this app and exercising It can be done!!!!
  • sbatz111
    sbatz111 Posts: 35
    Options
    My goal right now is to take a Zumba class! They look like so much fun, but I'm terribly embarrassed to dance in front of other people. I'm thinking about getting Zumba for the Wii first to see what it's like.

My Christmas goal is to lose 32 pounds. It's a hefty (no pun intended) goal, but I'm going to try.
  • beesmall
    beesmall Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!!
    Looking forward to getting to know you all! Its a breath of fresh air to have some focused people around for some encouragement!!
    I was 232 pounds, I'm now 185 but hope to get to 132 asap! I want to train hard and smart as I'm a stay home mum of 3 and dont have much/any 'me' time apart from late or super early hours.. or a double pram walk :)
    I am an Aussie and have always wanted to try surfing, so my goal would be to be confident and fit enough to try surfing..
    EXCITING!! Feel free to add me..
  • zd04
    zd04 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone.....
    I was just looking for a small group so that I can be in touch with every one and keep myself motivated by their progress.
    And then I found this group....I am quite happy to be a part of this group.
    I am an Indian studying architecture.
    I am now 163 and I want to be 132.
    I've joined mfp almost 1 year ago. But some how I couldn't be fare to me.
    So from today I have decided to make a new start. So I will love to be with you. :)
    Feel free to add me...
  • cgphelps24
    cgphelps24 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    My goal right now is to take a Zumba class! They look like so much fun, but I'm terribly embarrassed to dance in front of other people. I'm thinking about getting Zumba for the Wii first to see what it's like.

My Christmas goal is to lose 32 pounds. It's a hefty (no pun intended) goal, but I'm going to try.

I have zumba for the xbox and I love it. I haven't gotten the courage to go to an actual class yet but I will soon.
  • sbatz111
    sbatz111 Posts: 35
    Options
    Here's an update:

I bought Zumba 2 for the Wii, and did it for a half hour. Of course, my Wii didn't recognize any of my movements, but I did it and had fun! I definitely can't do all of the moves, but I managed to keep moving and am hoping some day to be able to move my hips. They just don't do that right now, and I have no rhythm.

I know I looked ridiculous, but who cares? I was at home, and my husband had the decency not to laugh.

All in all, worth trying, in my opinion!
  • WiggleDress674
    Options
    I have a lot of goals but three main ones stick in my head

1. Lose 20-25 pounds.

2. Exercise for 1 hour straight

3. Stop night snacking and feeling guilty for whatever I ate
  • kawaii_spn
    kawaii_spn Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

My goals for the last 3 months of the year are to:
    1. Shed 15 lbs