Self sabotage?

Options
Saree1902
Saree1902 Posts: 611 Member
Has anyone found it harder to motivate themselves to eat right, as the wedding date looms? I have less than 3 months to go (and 2 till my dress fitting) and I seem to be becoming more and more of a human food disposal unit!

Exercise isn't a problem as I'm a runner in training for a half marathon...and cardio makes me happy. However, I can't seem to get through the day without 500cals worth of biscuits, sweets, chocolate and junk.

I've done another "restart" today but I'm wondering how long I can keep motivated for - the dress is too big and will be altered to fit me (got it in the sale) so that's not an issue....but I really don't want to be a fat bride!!

Any ideas....?!

Replies

• Katey911
    Katey911 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Right there with you. I have 40ish days until my wedding, the first fitting was Monday, and I have been stuffing my face every day. I'm still working out, and hard, but my body is not ideal and I still have work to do...yet I can't seem to stay away from food in high quantities.

Feel free to friend me if you want, I don't have suggestions other than mind over matter but we can encourage each other!
  • ElvisBaby88
    ElvisBaby88 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I still have 11 months until my wedding but I just got out of a 'slump' a few weeks ago. What did it for me was taking a picture of myself and asking myself if that is what I want to look like on my day. I asked myself why I would want to spend thousands of dollars on my dream wedding but not like the person in all of those pictures etc. That really pushed me to get back on track and work my butt off! Since then I have dropped a few pounds and have really tried to get my motivation back! It happens to us all, you can push through--add me for support!!!
  • reneejcam
    reneejcam Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Im there with your girls, I am getting married in 8 weeks, dress fitting in 4 weeks and all I can do is eat eat eat bad food. I seem to go ok monday to Friday i seem to eat well and exercise (as much as i can i have a grade 1 tear of my ACL) but the weekend comes around and the progress from the week is all history!!

How have you all gotten through it??

feel free to add me and keep me accountable for the next 2 months!!!!!