oh .... THOSE jeans!

Options
So we all have an item of clothing somewhere in our wardrobe which we want to get back into, or maybe even want to be to small for. Find it out, post it here and when you reach your goal post a pic of you wearing them.

1z6xh90.jpg2vshj5k.jpg291fixg.jpg

Replies

• LorienCoffeeBean
    LorienCoffeeBean Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    my god, ill just take a picture of my ENTIRE closet :sad:
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I can't say I have a certain article of clothing that I want to fit back into... I kinda wish I did. I do want to look good in a bikini though!
  • SaberEsPoder
    SaberEsPoder Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    my god, ill just take a picture of my ENTIRE closet :sad:

Same for me, haha :)
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    Options
    I can't say I have a certain article of clothing that I want to fit back into... I kinda wish I did. I do want to look good in a bikini though!

from your avatar pic i would say you would already rock a bikini!!
  • rahgoddess
    rahgoddess Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Also have to go with my entire wardrobe :) But will dig one or two items out to show and photograph later!
    PS I also agree with Lorien, you already do look like you would rock a bikini :)
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Uh huh, so jealous!! And no stretch marks!! I will try to find something in my closet. I got rid of ALOT when I was heavy.......
  • cassienoe
    cassienoe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Bikini here too. I take my progress pics in it to keep me pushing!
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options

from your avatar pic i would say you would already rock a bikini!!

awww, thank you. I needed that today :)
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    Uh huh, so jealous!! And no stretch marks!! I will try to find something in my closet. I got rid of ALOT when I was heavy.......

I do have some stretch marks but didn't get very big with either child, they said I carried more towards my back, which was extremely painful all the time. I still remember the doctor guessing my first child would weigh around 5, maybe 6 pounds since I was so tiny and when she came out at 8 pounds 2 oz., he made the nurse weigh her again!
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Haha!! I carried all in front and very low. My stretch marks are awful. Thanks to my babes I have OAB now. It's lovely. But all my labor was in my back if it makes you feel better :-)
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    Haha!! I carried all in front and very low. My stretch marks are awful. Thanks to my babes I have OAB now. It's lovely. But all my labor was in my back if it makes you feel better :-)

Well no, I don't like the idea of you hurting! /cry...
    OAB? Over Active Bladder? I think I saw something about some meds you took for that right?
    My husband and I have sometime discussed having another, he is the last of his family line and would like a son. But my pregnancies were hell. I went into preterm labor both times! So I'm pretty sure I'm done. We still said that once I get my IUD out, in 4 years, that we would re discuss that...but I'm betting on a big no from the both of us. I want a son, but with my luck I'd have another girl haha.
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    Options
    my stretch marks are like tiger stripes. lol. HUGE. but i had twins, then a baby the size of both twins put together.

on a better note. i am feeling my clothes fit better lately :)
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    Nice! Love to fit better into my clothes, just that great feeling when you don't have to suck it in to button them hahah!