Wednesday 21st August 2013

Options
llalpaca
llalpaca Posts: 38 Member
Hello! How did everyone do this week? I lost 2.6 pounds, yay! Considering I gained last week I'm extremely relieved about this. Not really sure what I can learn from it, other than less starchy dinners....

Good luck at your weigh ins and let us know how you got on!

Lucy .

Replies

• cicibeanz
    cicibeanz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Up 1.4 this week but I expected it.
  • klainef
    klainef Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Forgot to check in last week. Oops!

So in two weeks I'm at 187.8, down 1.4 pounds.
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I'm weighing in today, at 170.2 :bigsmile: That's a 3 pound loss FINALLY broke out of that 173 spot after a little over a month! :laugh:

I actually weighed in and discovered this on Saturday, but double checked again this morning and there it was 170.2 :wink:

I didn't expect a change from 3 days ago because while I have been staying under my calorie goal, I haven't been exercising and the choices of food have been a little indulgent since I was camping with my 15 year old niece :ohwell:

Getting back on the exercising tonight and my goal for the next week and a half (by September) is to focus on getting unpacked after moving the end of July (got sidetracked by a 2 week-2day visit from my niece) and getting back on a regular routine. Once there I think the orgainzed eating and exercise schedule will fall into place! YAY! :tongue:

Hope you are all doing well! Good luck this next week! :flowerforyou:
  • iratewench
    iratewench Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I lost this week, so yay! Also, I did 30 day shred yesterday and then walked around in 4 inch heels all day today, including up and down a spiral staircase. Ow ow ow. I swear I can walk in the heels, but I'm sure anyone watching me on the stairs severely doubted it! :D

However, today I ended up eating over my calories today. Unexpected company meeting with unexpected food. It was my first week and I'm still trying to make friends and be engaged and did not want to bring attention to myself in the first week.

Tomorrow will be better, next week will be better.
  • llalpaca
    llalpaca Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, great to see quite a few losses for the second week in a row, that's fantastic!
    Keep up the good work and have great weekends :) We all get an day off on Monday in England... fingers crossed I'll use it for exercise and not eating!

Lucy
  • TheGr8Kimbini
    Options
    Sorry!! I'm a day late but I've lost 1lb this week. Now I'm 169lbs.