Work Out Music

Options
SeeBerSmile
SeeBerSmile Posts: 16 Member
I'm looking to expand my playlist. I'm getting a little bored with the same songs over and over. (o: Who/What are your go-to artists/songs or stations (if you use Pandora)?

Replies

• violetrix
    violetrix Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    As much as I'm ashamed to say it, I love listening to One Direction when I lift. They just have such catchy upbeat songs!
  • SeeBerSmile
    Options
    As much as I'm ashamed to say it, I love listening to One Direction when I lift. They just have such catchy upbeat songs!

Lol! I've caught myself listening to a couple Justin Beiber songs... Oh, lordy. And I like Britney Spears and the like when I'm in a mood for cardio. (o:
  • hopeelizabeth11
    hopeelizabeth11 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    On Pandora I usually do dubstep radio or the Avenged Sevenfold station (I have to skip over a lot of ballads in that second one though). Occasionally I put on Till the World Ends station (speaking of Britney!) whenever my boyfriend isn't home :laugh:

ETA: And the Rihanna station
  • FrankiesSaysRelax
    FrankiesSaysRelax Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    On Pandora I usually do dubstep radio or the Avenged Sevenfold station (I have to skip over a lot of ballads in that second one though). Occasionally I put on Till the World Ends station (speaking of Britney!) whenever my boyfriend isn't home :laugh:

ETA: And the Rihanna station

I also use the dubstep station on pandora.
  • tartsul
    tartsul Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    i like the black keys station on pandora.
  • deadlifting_diva
    deadlifting_diva Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My Pandora has the following stations for workouts: Orgy, Justin Timberlake/Timbaland, Nero/Flux Pavillion, Parabola (TOOL), and Pendulum/Dieselboy. Depending on the day, I can either rock out, get down to some beats, or go all out with the D&B. :)
  • SeeBerSmile
    Options
    Thank you, ladies!
  • bepeejaye
    bepeejaye Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Nickelback all the way!! And the Rolling Stones, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, AC/DC, etc on iPod nano :-)...