Emotional Struggles

Options
This topic is for people who are dealing with emotional struggles in dieting or in life.

If you are having trouble eating healthy and maintaining good calorie intake, feel free to share your story and we will all do our best to help you in any way we can.

:heart:

To start us off:

Personal confession #1: Been lowering my calorie intake cause I just don't feel I can be successful without doing that.

Currently trying to figure a balance between food and mind set.

Replies

• ladybell41
    Options
    I'm very new to all this. I'm 41 and about 50lbs over weight. Please please don't do that anymore. It scares me to think that that may be the only way for me but I know how much worse off I would be if I did it. Please keep going. Keep working. I know you can do it.
  • WeightJourney77
    WeightJourney77 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm very new to all this. I'm 41 and about 50lbs over weight. Please please don't do that anymore. It scares me to think that that may be the only way for me but I know how much worse off I would be if I did it. Please keep going. Keep working. I know you can do it.

You can do it too. <3
  • toutmonpossible
    toutmonpossible Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options

Personal confession #1: Been lowering my calorie intake cause I just don't feel I can be successful without doing that.

I guess I don't understand. If you are not losing weight with your current calorie intake then you are not creating a deficit and have to go lower. Bear in mind that many people on MFP advocate calorie minimums (usually 1200) on which short, petite women will not be able to lose weight unless they are extraordinarily active. Eat healthily, but eat at a level that causes you to lose weight.
  • sakurajade
    sakurajade Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    if I eat auy junk food like cake auy thing like that I wont eat auy for the rest of the day coss I feel so bad before I had my kids I was a size 6 and all most anorexia I'm a size 8 now but still not happy I had 2 stroke when I was 22