Friday 8/23 Weigh in

Options
krk5235
krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
Another week down, how'd you do this week?

Replies

• cindylu1962
    cindylu1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Lost most of what I put on between my trip to Ithaca, NY and the week after. (total since April is 29 pounds even)
    Feeling better. Need to keep heading down on the scale and keep increasing the fitness.
    All is good, despite my mixed feelings of bringing my youngest to college this weekend.:sad:
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Ate really well. Drank lots of water. Worked out a lot. Gained 1.4 pounds. One of those weeks. :tongue:
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I've done really horrible this week when it comes to meeting my fitness goals. It's been an incredibly stressful week and at this point I just want to crawl in a hole and disappear for the weekend. :( But with all that said, I lost 2.6 pounds this week! I'm down to 157.4, so I'm extremely happy with that. I really thought that with only getting one workout in this week and eating out a few times I would not see a good number this morning, but I was pleasantly surprised. Hopefully next week I can get back in gear with my workouts.

Have a great weekend!
  • sgouti1
    sgouti1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I "lost" another .1 of a pound this week..lol 185.3. I think I'll actually shout with joy the day I see 184 on the scale. I swear it's been almost a month of creeping down this pound one tenth at a time. I'm not too upset though, as it's much much better than the alternative. If I could stop my little splurges on the weekend, I'd be doing myself a great favor. Also, I'm going to try giving up coffee again and replace my morning drink with something I'm certain of the calories/fat (like a protein drink). Everyone stay positive...maybe we'll see our two pound drop next week?!
  • krk5235
    Options
    OK i was very happy with my progress i was at 199 on tuesday, today i am at 201 dam beer. I did have 4 cobs of corn last nite for dinner so maybe i'll weigh in again tomorrow. Of course the last 2 nites were horribly hectic and i couldn't or didn't get a stairclimbing or jogging in.
  • LBinSF
    LBinSF Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    184.6 pounds today. Now have 25 pounds to lose.
    I have backtracked on the weight loss. Trying to get back and stay on track.
    Very tired & haven't had time to get to the gym (or haven't MADE time to do so) in 2 weeks.
    I cannot wait until September - when I will be in town every weekend and can relax and catch up on sleep.

Work is a disaster - with 3 deals blowing up this week.
    Dating is OK. It's a lot of work but someone I met last night seems like a fun, nice guy.
    Just started acupuncture again, to have him work on my energy level & ability to sleep better. also am taking lots of vitamins. We shall see if this helps.
  • babyblackbutterfly
    Options
    Hi Guys!
    I know I have been slack about my posting, but I have been putting in the effort with eating healthy and exercising. I was having trouble with my computer and today my tech guy surprised us with new macs. So here I go all hooked up to technology and ready to go.
    I had my yearly physical today and was thrilled with her findings concerning my weight
    128 lbs!! I haven't officially weighed in and updated my information since July 19th which was the Friday before my road trip At that time I was 129 - so the good news is that I didn't gain during my trip and am actually down one pound from a month ago. Given the fact that my body was in vacation mode, I am a happy camper.
    I would still like to lose 3 more pounds before I go into maintenance for the cold months.
    I hope you still consider me a diehard even though I haven't been communicating.
    I'm ready to put in extra effort to get the last 3 pounds off.
    Who wants to do a 3 pound blitz by September 6th?
    xoxoxoxoxo
    BBB:heart:
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    3 pound blitz by September 6 -- I'm in! Time for the Diehards to rally and support BBB in dropping those last 3 pounds.:happy:
  • krk5235
    Options
    Geeze B's we love you so much, we'll always consider you a diehard!

Hi Guys!
    I know I have been slack about my posting, but I have been putting in the effort with eating healthy and exercising. I was having trouble with my computer and today my tech guy surprised us with new macs. So here I go all hooked up to technology and ready to go.
    I had my yearly physical today and was thrilled with her findings concerning my weight
    128 lbs!! I haven't officially weighed in and updated my information since July 19th which was the Friday before my road trip At that time I was 129 - so the good news is that I didn't gain during my trip and am actually down one pound from a month ago. Given the fact that my body was in vacation mode, I am a happy camper.
    I would still like to lose 3 more pounds before I go into maintenance for the cold months.
    I hope you still consider me a diehard even though I haven't been communicating.
    I'm ready to put in extra effort to get the last 3 pounds off.
    Who wants to do a 3 pound blitz by September 6th?
    xoxoxoxoxo
    BBB:heart:
    [/quote]
  • krk5235
    Options
    OK Sarturday morning re-weigh -- after re-cycling that dinner and beer throughout Friday, the scale this morning said 199 again! Woop Wooop!!! Obviously weighing yourself depends on how your body is cycling the sustenance that you consumed from the day and days prior.
  • krk5235
    Options
    Count me in ladies! Arm in Arm we'll battle!
    3 pound blitz by September 6 -- I'm in! Time for the Diehards to rally and support BBB in dropping those last 3 pounds.:happy:
  • Em2je05
    Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Stayed the same :(