6 weeks out NPC bikini competitor

Options
Abigailblue39
Abigailblue39 Posts: 212 Member
Hi guys, I am doing my 3rd NPC Bikini show this season in 6 weeks (Open and Masters Music City Muscle) and am getting tired of the dieting, season has been long this year and I am always hungry. Any good and filling recipes out there eating clean would be appreciated as well as some companionship shedding those las few percentages of bodyfat. Patricia

Replies

• jodi41086
    jodi41086 Posts: 240
    Options
    grilled Buffalo steak just be sure to have it in the afternoon not too late.. I love it. grill some asparagua as well if you can use dale sauce its more amazing just a lot of sodium. I hear your pain though my 3rd show this year was really tough but after 2 weeks of off season I got bored with my life and decided to do another one lol. Hope things go well for you!!
  • Annaruthus
    Annaruthus Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I did 3 shows between April and June this year, so I feel your pain. If I hadn't had such a long break inbetween my last competition and Nationals, I would have just waited until next year.

See if you can't fit in a day where you carb up (cleanly) and get nice and full. You may bloat a little bit, but all the carbs will ensure your glycogen levels are all shored up and ready for more training!
  • temple_n
    temple_n Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmm Brown rice with a side of brown rice. Yum. I'm looking forward to this carb loading day. I was going to give it a whirl about 4 weeks out to see how my body will handle the day before the comp diet. Good idea Annaruthus.