RE: Day 1 of Challenge

Options
LisaMfit4life
LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
Hi! Good Morning fellow Challengers!! I just wanted to say welcome to the first day of the next 90 inspiring and awesome days to a new you. I'm getting ready to do my Focus T25 workout! I have a new schedule this week so I'm going to get up early to get it done and out of the way for the day. I do my weight and measurements on Saturdays because that's when it's scheduled to be done in the workout program to track your progress. Good luck to everyone and I look forward to seeing your posts!!!

Replies

• joann_xvi
    Options
    Today I got a call from the "Step into health" program, its the Qatar government health program and they are giving me a free pedometer, so for day 1 im going to use that gadget and do a run for an hour :) Enjoy your day :
  • JamieH1984
    JamieH1984 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am so excited that the challenge has started! I'm even down a .5 pound to start the challenge at 190!
  • tanyab1990
    tanyab1990 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Up and at 'em, team! I have completed my weigh in and measurements for the Challenge. I just completed my daily bout of JM 30 Day Shred (still struggling with the push ups and the running kick backs!) and will go to Zumba tonight. My meals are planned so I am ready to go. I was down 3.5lbs this last week so I would love to see similar results this time next Monday.

I am really hoping to see everyone's daily posts to help keep each other motivated. I am also wishing every one a successful challenge!

Tanya
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I woke up early today to get my workout it and let me telll you , after not workin out in years..T25 Alpha cardio about killed me ! even following the modifier!! Looing forward to hearing how everyones first day goes :)(
    SO where do we post our beginning stats?
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Way to get it going everyone!! Got my Focus T25 in this morning and ready to start the day!! Keep the posts coming.:smile:
  • diadia1
    diadia1 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    after 5k run yestersay (what a way to start. just too bad it was on sunday but i am making it counts as my first day of the challenge lol!!!)

i am a bit tired this morning.
    But i plan to go jogging tonight with my running club.

and some some strenght training during the day: calisthenics for beginners (week3) and abs challenge day 17.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I'm so looking forward to this challenge. I decided that since I lost a chunk of weight on weight watchers last summer, I'm going to track points instead of calories on MFP. I have lots of tracking journals from WW and my calculator :) I never liked meetings or paying for the program so I'm going to do it on my own with support from MFP (and give lots of support back too!). Here's to a great day 1 everyone!
  • AshleyNPeters
    AshleyNPeters Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Starting it off with Jillian Michaels 30DS
  • sissy848
    sissy848 Posts: 53
    Options
    I decided I am going to do a pump and combat hyrbrid
    So this morning Pump completed!
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I am going to start with the 30DS and after I complete that (keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't kill me) I will find something else to do for the next 30 days. The last time I did the 30DS I was so sore I could barely move. I am hoping that doesn't happen again. I am really excited for this challenge but nervous too. I haven't been very strict with myself these last few months so getting back on track is going to be difficult. But I am going to do better than my best and make this work. I look forward to the next 90 days with all of you.
  • GmomLinC
    GmomLinC Posts: 45
    Options
    Good morning, everyone! Challenge day 1....here we go! I started out with a 45 minute, 3 mile WATP Power Walk using hand weights for part of the time.
  • angelh1908
    angelh1908 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! I was up late last night, so I slept in this morning, and didn't have time to do my workout before getting ready for work. However, I am going to get it done as soon as I walk in the door from work this afternoon! Also, I weighed myself this morning, but didn't have time to take measurements, so I'll do that when I get home as well and post it in Stats.

I'm super excited to start the challenge today. It's great to see you all excited as well.

Let's do it!
  • bceltic
    bceltic Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    well I plan on hitting the gym today, missed the last 2. School starts this week for the kiddies, and Id like to check out some of the classes at the gym and start hitting one a week. Id love to get the T25 workout eventually, but for now I could go into my "retro VHS workout tape collection" lol. I'm sure we ALL have some of those ;)
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Weight and measurements are posted. Just got back from vacation so time to buckle down!! Day 1 of JNL Fusion is under my belt and tonight I plan on walking a couple miles just because the weather is so beautiful right now!!!
  • chirosche
    chirosche Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hitting the home gym today for 40-60min cardio and training chest. I'm going to be trying something new, HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) to get some fat burning jump started. Have to find where to post stats.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Well, I weighed in Friday & did my measurements today. I also calculated my body fat % & BMI.

I had a great workout this morning. I did 30 minutes on the stair master, 10 mins on the elliptical & went to Zumba class.

Hope everyone has a great week! :flowerforyou:
  • Slimable70
    Options
    Today was 40 min elliptical, 20 min run in treadmill with up to 12 incline and 20 min strength training. Looking forward to a positive week. This challenge should whip me into shape....
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    There's a lot of people in the challenge so I hope to see everyone posting!! Good job to those who have and C'MON YA'LL LET'S GO!! Sorry I had to throw a little Shaun T in there!! :smile: :smile:
  • GmomLinC
    GmomLinC Posts: 45
    Options
    Challenge day 1....This AM I started out with a 45 minute, 3 mile WATP Power Walk using hand weights for part of the time.
    I just did 2 miles of the 5 mile WATP Slim Down Walk. 5 miles today.....woo hoo! Off to a good start in this challenge.
  • smftyler
    smftyler Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of the 90 Day Challenge commenced with taking my measurements and finalizing my game plan. I just completed a 7 day vegan cleanse to rev up my body for healthy living. My game plan is primarily to hit the gym 4-5 days per week with a combination of cardio and strength training along with my weekly 9 holes of golf (walking) and using the many fitness videos in my home collection. As the end of this challenge roughly coincides with the Rock N Roll 1/2 Marathon in Vegas, I also need to boost my "walking" endurance. I'm also using my Fitbit and Runkeeper to keep me dialed in.

Looking forward to reading everyone's comments/suggestions to have keep me focused. May the fitness bug continue to live strong!!!