Level 1 - Day 1

Options
drbskinny
drbskinny Posts: 120 Member
Morning shredders! Hope everyone's pumped for Day 1 !

I'm headed to bed pretty late so I won't get to catch up with Jillian until a little later than planned in the morning, but I'll be checking in to see how everyone did with the first day a.s.a.p. :smile: Remember to post your "befores" in the other thread for an ending reference point.

Drink plenty of water & definitely put in a little extra stretching time just to be on the safe side.

Replies

• relybr718
    relybr718 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 1 Completed :) I hate Jillian this morning.... and i love her at the same time :)
  • relybr718
    Options
    Any suggestions on how to log this into our exercises?
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Done already! Wow...am off to fetch my DVD from the post office...cant wait. Ive seen some post about JM burned calories but I cant remember where...keep searching...I remember seeing 167 but not sure from which level. Let it be all our home work.
  • mayonie1
    Options
    I found this from another thread.

''I figured out that this means you burn 1.11 calories for every pound you weigh. So, just multiply your weight times 1.11 and that's how many cals you burn during 30 Day Shred''.
  • mayonie1
    Options
    So in my case it will be 174 pounds x 1.11 = 195 calories burnt...so you will manually add yours.
  • relybr718
    Options
    awesome!! thank you all and GOOD LUCK!!
  • drbskinny
    drbskinny Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Level 1 complete for me! I definitely need to build up my endurance... that first cardio set of jumping jacks & jump rope nearly had me on the floor :laugh:

I'm doing a lot of the modifications (especially when it comes to push-ups,) but compared to the last time I did Day 1, I took far less water breaks & breathers!

One day down!!!
  • mayonie1
    Options
    Eish when I checked from the post Office I recieved Ripped in 30 ???? and I heard its tougher than 30 day shred...eish now I'm in the wrong group but I would love to workout with you though I'm in ripped in 30.
  • sim76sim
    Options
    Done :D

Wow......feels good now it's over!
  • jennifermyers35
    jennifermyers35 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Done :)

I logged mine as 15min calisthenics and 15min high impact aerobics for a total of 302 calories burned.

I'm not sure if that is correct, but it seems pretty close. Let me know if you have any suggestions!
  • stina0123
    stina0123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Day 1 level 1 Completed!
  • airyayers
    Options
    Day 1 done. I'm already sore and its only been 3 hours since my workout.
    Thanks for the tips on how to log Jennifer!
  • Becca0301
    Becca0301 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Day 1 is done. It felt good doing the 30ds again.
  • ColeAXE
    ColeAXE Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm here ladies. A friend suggested I log it as Circuit training. I'm not sure how accurate that is. :D
  • tanyab1990
    tanyab1990 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon, gang. I completed it this morning (actually day 3 for me). I can feel that I am getting better but I am struggling with the pushups and the running kickbacks. I feel like a fool when I do those! :)

For those trying to figure out how many calories to log, it appears that "Circuit Training, General" logs the accurate amount of calories for you.

Tanya
  • mayonie1
    Options
    OMG day 1 done, I thought I was gonna die, damm Jillian, I wonder if I will b able to work tomorrow...shuuu! The sweat was like 80% rain.
  • 2muchchocncrisps
    2muchchocncrisps Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done. Not pretty with the belly moving independently during the jumping jacks! Sticking with 1kg weights for the side lunges but might increase for the flys. Also not helped by the dog trying to it on me during crunches!!
  • Missklara
    Missklara Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Done!
    You think 20 min is nothing but you would be surprised! Glad it's over. For today :sick:

Edit: oh, btw I calculate 200 calories burned
  • cindialbright
    Options
    Day 1 completed! Yay me and all of you! My thighs hate me right now :)

Didn't really know how to log it in so I just took advice from one of the other members and put it manually.

29 days to go!

49145775.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • SMK683
    SMK683 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Done- I'm alternating Level 1 and 2 to allow for more recovery time.