New Weekly Check-in 8/26 to 9/1

Options
teamryan90
teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
Today is day 15 of Insanity for me. I will be do my fit test when I get home from work. Great job to the handful of members who completed Insanity last week. Your results were amazing. Keep bringing it and digging deeper. Keep pressing play your body will thank you for it.

Replies

• cassi9879
    cassi9879 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Doing Slim in 6 week 4.
  • LCFulmer
    LCFulmer Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 43 of Insanity... today is Max Cardio Conditioning. Yesterday I attempted to do Yoga but my triceps quickly reminded me of all of the push-ups I did on Saturday (Max Interval Plyo) and wouldn't support my weight during downward facing dog. :smile:
  • eating4me
    eating4me Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Is all I can say, after beginning Week 6 of Insanity...Day 36 today. I had to do a lot of modifications today, because I have inflammation in my metatarsals...but even with the modifications, it TOTALLY kicked my butt, like Shaun T. warns in the beginning of the DVD for Max Interval Circuit. I am convinced, if you can do this workout, in its entirety, without breaks or modifications, you are truly some kind of Superman/woman!! It is definitely the most challenging workout I've EVER done, even as a fitness instructor. The only thing is, I don't really know how many calories I burned in the workout, because my HRM was malfunctioning in the first 30 minutes or so....:cry: I am really pumped for the rest of this program...I can't wait to see the results!
  • beckyyates
    Options
    Tony Horton 10 minute trainers Total Body, Cardio, Lower Body. I ate excellent today and am in the process of packing my lunches and snacks for work this week. Great job to all. You all are doing awesome.
  • alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    Power 90 and feeling fantastic. I weighed in and lost 3 more pounds. A total of 59 pounds lost since I started power 90. This is way more than I ever expected to lose. Thank you everyone for your support. Thank you Ryan for introducing me to Power 90 and helping me make it through the first few weeks where I was not motivated to push play. :smile:
  • beckyyates
    Options
    Feeling great again. Tony Horton ten minute trainer videos always gets me going each morning. Its like having a cup of coffee. Have a great day everyone and keeping pushing play.
  • teamryan90
    Options
    Day 18 Insanity done. 45 days to go. Time sure is going by fast. I am already thinking about what program next....T25 or BodyBeast. Decisions Decisions. I kind of want to do another round of P90X too. I need more time in a day. Keep up the excellent job everyone.
  • alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    Power 90 is still going great. I am shedding my fast 100 times as fast as a snake sheds its skin. I love having energy and to be able to do things I could not do 4 months ago. Off to work now in a happy mood and looking forward to a 3 day weekend.
  • cassi9879
    cassi9879 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    2 more weeks left of Slim in 6. No clue what program I'm doing next. I'd thought about Rockin' Body but I don't have enough space in the room I'm using. The room that does have enough space has no curtains (faces the street). Lights on at 6 am I don't want me bouncing around to cause accidents when they stare in my window. LOL
  • teamryan90
    Options
    2 more weeks left of Slim in 6. No clue what program I'm doing next. I'd thought about Rockin' Body but I don't have enough space in the room I'm using. The room that does have enough space has no curtains (faces the street). Lights on at 6 am I don't want me bouncing around to cause accidents when they stare in my window. LOL

You are doing great Cassi. Rockin Body is a good one. I had a few members have good results from it. I am debating on which to do after Insanity. I have my choices down to Focus T25, Les Mills Combat, and BodyBeast.

Have you tried ChaLean Extreme yet?
  • beckyyates
    Options
    Tony Horton 10 minute trainers Cardio, Lower Body, Abs. One more day of my 3 day weekend left. I am going to make it count. I hope to go for a 5 mile run after my morning ten minute trainer workouts. Then enjoy the rest of the day doing yard work in the sun.