I feel like I'm fighting a losing battle.

I spend more time off the wagon than on it and I need to lose weight for my health but even that doesn't chivvy me up. Urghhh.

Replies

• RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    I understand. Been there, done that. Last year, I was doing so well!! Between May and December, I had lost 58 pounds. With Christmas and a bunch of other stuff, I fell off the wagon, and since then, I have been gaining and losing the same 15-20 pounds. And now, 8 months later, I am back where I was in December. But I'm wiser for the side trip.

Maybe it just isn't your time. Or maybe the change is a bit scary. Stick with it. You will get there.
  • alyssarof2012
    alyssarof2012 Posts: 33 Member
    I'm going through the same thing. I get injured or sick every time I get at a place where I'm like consistently committed to it, and as a result fall off for several weeks.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Never give up! Never surrender!
  • SucculentGoddess
    SucculentGoddess Posts: 42 Member
    Have you tried hypnosis
    I have never ever been slim or normal weight range and was over 300 pound before finishing school
    I am now 48 and changing my health
    While I was getting my brain ready to be a different size I borrowed a friends hypnosis CD
    It has four hypnosis on it
    See yourself slim
    Eating Healthy
    Faster metabolism
    Exercise motivation

And athough i started my weight loss journey on 1 July at 416lb and am still pretty new to it
    Recently when i was hormonal - when i used to devour lots of chocolate i hear this voice in my head saying
    I choose food wisely
    and a made a different choice.

anyway thought it might help

I have a hypnosis