Day 15 August 15th

Options
Laurenmp16
Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
70 sit ups 90 crunches 42 leg raises and 50 s plank today - done! My tailbone is starting to hurt from all of these situps! Glad we're halfway done AND have a rest day tomorrow! Woohoo!

Replies

• mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Done day 3...its a resting day to me too.
  • CarmenNeitz
    CarmenNeitz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Can't believe it is the middle of the month all ready. I haven't done my abs, but hope to find time today to start. Glad to see some of you are getting them in. Keep up the good work. , , ,Carmen
  • diadia1
    diadia1 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    day 11 is done
    again did the plank on knees.
  • 1Froggie1
    1Froggie1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Day 15 done. I am welcoming the rest day.
  • diadia1
    Options
    today is supposed to be day 12 (rest) but i wanted to catch up with you guys. And I felt energetic to do it today so i said to myself let's try it and I will see. So I was able to do it completely but a little bit slower. I had to take a few breaks (rest) in between each exercices.

Is anybody has to face the same or is it just me....

so today i did it like this...

3x 20 sit-up with 20 sec rest in between each sets
    20sec rest
    1x40 crunches with 20 sec rest + 1x3 crunches with 20sec rest (i did side crunch: right-middle-left-middle-right)
    20 sec rest
    then legs raises: no problem there.
    1 minute rest
    then plank on knee (i still cannot do a proper plank)
    oh boy it's hard to hold it for more than 30 sec but i did hold it for 50 sec.

btw congrats :flowerforyou: :smile: to everyone that are still on that challenge. it will be hard and maybe take more than 30 days but we will get there because we want to be proud of ourselves.
  • diadia1
    Options
    oops! corection: 1x40 crunches with 20 sec rest +1x35 crunches with 20sec rest (i did side crunch: right-middle-left-middle-right)

instead of 1x40 crunches with 20 sec rest + 1x3 crunches.
    i did my 75 crunches!!!
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Lol I do give my self breaks too...just less than 10 sec.
  • CarmenNeitz
    CarmenNeitz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You go Girl! Glad to see those that are still doing the challenge. You inspire me. I'm failing at this miserably but September is a new month and a chance to reach that goal. It's wouldn't be called a challenge if it was easy would it? I just need to carve out the best possible time in my day to do these and just do it. Making time for myself to complete this challenge is my goal for the up coming month. To do some kind of ab workout 3 to 4 times a week on an on-going regular basis is my ultimate goal for my abs (and cardio to reduce the belly fat). Keep up the challenge!