Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking For New Motivated Friends :-)

Eternitii
Eternitii Posts: 18 Member
I have been on MFP for a little while now on and off and have come to the conclusion that it's just so hard to stay consistent all by my lonesome. I know that I can do this and I know that i have the right tools in my hand, I just need a little motivation, competition if you will. Feel free to add me and we can help motivate eachother! I have 40 lbs i want to let go of and all kindzzz of gainzzz i want to see (Hodge Twins reference lol)

Replies

• danigirl258
    danigirl258 Posts: 12 Member
    Added! :) I'm also looking for more friends who are doing weightliting, so anyone else who would like more friends, please feel free to add me!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Feel free to add me! I've been lifting for the last 18 months and LOVE it!!!!
  • Hi yall.. I'm fairly new on MFP looking for some more friends feel free to add me :)
  • MstngSammy
    MstngSammy Posts: 436 Member
    I am also a beginner needing to drop 40lbs and like minded friends. Add me!
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    This week marks my 4 th month since I started weightlifting. I've got 15 lbs left to lose and then focusing on BF % . Oh, and gains!!!
    ;) Feel free to add me as well.
  • theredfro
    theredfro Posts: 59 Member
    Add me too if you wanna, peeps. I'm into weight lifting/strength training and only recently got back to trying to use MFP properly.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    I've been lifting since February and loving the results. :) Add me, if you like, as well. I log in every day and if things are especially slow at work, I'm all over the place. :laugh:
  • sealevels
    sealevels Posts: 123
    Feel free to add me - I've been at this for 4 months and I'm active everyday. Just put something in the request. I like to know where you're coming from.
  • Srarojas
    Srarojas Posts: 170 Member
    Feel free to add me! I am also looking for female friends who are trying to build muscle!
  • ukgirly01
    ukgirly01 Posts: 523 Member
    Hi feel free to add, I've been Strength and conditioning training for around 18 months now- it's honestly changed my life, they gym is no longer a bore I love it and I feel great, still have a fair bit to lose but I'm changing shape all of the time.
  • luceroce
    luceroce Posts: 20 Member
    Hi all, I will add you ladies :) I recently had surgery and so I have lost all the weight (numbers) that I was looking to lose, but I'm afraid that it was mostly muscle that I lost :( I'm only able to walk at the moment, but little by little I will start back at weight lifting and regain my muscle and definition. Feel free to add me as well!
  • crash_aly
    crash_aly Posts: 112
    Add me too!

I have been lifting on and off for the past couple of years. Sometimes with the assistance of a personal trainer, sometimes without. I am quite injury prone (I am a clutz and tend to push too far through pain), so I've managed to lift through a broken foot (talk about a lot of core and upper body work!) and most recently some stupid shoulder injury! As well as hip and knee issues.
  • Jessraed24
    Jessraed24 Posts: 26 Member
    looking for New Motivated Friends... I am new on here and need some friends to encourage me... add me!!!! It would help out a lot!!
  • ars1300
    ars1300 Posts: 159 Member
    Feel free to add me!!
  • ars1300
    ars1300 Posts: 159 Member
    I love strength training! And am continuing to develop a healthier lifestyle in general! It has already taken me well over a year to change eating habits and try to keep consistency!!