Tuesday 8/27

Options
PinkNinjaLaura
PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
Happy Tuesday Diehards! How will you make today awesome? Commitments? Goals? Challenges? Inspiration for others?

Replies

• krk5235
    krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Well lets see, i am going to eat healthy, and then go to practise and make a difference in some young men's lives today.

I didnt get to do anything last nite, exercise wise as storms were rumbleing through our area, that sounds like a perfect excuse to be lazy and went home and was a lump on the couch all nite. Not tonite, I'll do something even if its indoors!!!
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I have seriously got to get my butt in gear. I haven't worked out since last Tuesday. Last week ended up being a VERY stressful week and I didn't have any time or energy to do anything. Despite that, I still lost almost 3 pounds last week - probably because I wasn't eating as much as I normally would.

So tonight I'm going to run 4 miles and maybe do some strength training. We'll see how much time I have after my run.

Have a great day!!
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options
    I did go to the gym yesterday and do my run on the treadmill. My gym has these big floor fans you can move around the gym. The location I went to yesterday did not, even though it's got the same owner as my gym. By the end of 3 miles I was hot, sweaty, and my face was a vibrant shade of red, but I was glad to have gotten my run in.

Today (weather permitting) I'm working out with my trainer in a park. I appreciate the fact that he's finding a way to work around the gym being closed for a couple of weeks. It's foggy & rainy now (we had thunderstorms all night too) but it's supposed to clear up mid-day. It's supposed to be mid 80's today but there's a big wooded area by the park so there will be shade.

And then you know I'll eat healthy and drink lots of water and stuff like that. :)
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Today I did a new Tae Bo Workout called 'This is Tae Bo' but I'm not sure about the calories burnt because it was really intense. Sorry I wasn't on this forum for long as I was really busy at work and I only update my exercise on here but I'm so glad all you die-hards are still committed. :wink:
  • babyblackbutterfly
    Options
    Bye Bye summer!
    I start school tomorrow, so I'm nervous about revamping a plan to make sure I am making time to exercise. Eating isn't a problem, cuz there is hardly time after dealing with a day with first graders! :love:
    Anyway, spent all day in meetings and am pooped plus trying to get my own children back on a good solid schedule so that they get a good night's sleep.
    May skip today's exercise and get up to do my 3 mile fast jog bright and early tomorrow before hauling my butt into work.
    Thank you to KRK and lepert for helping me blitz for the last 3 pounds...:flowerforyou:
    BBB
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options
    Bye Bye summer!
    I start school tomorrow, so I'm nervous about revamping a plan to make sure I am making time to exercise. Eating isn't a problem, cuz there is hardly time after dealing with a day with first graders! :love:
    Anyway, spent all day in meetings and am pooped plus trying to get my own children back on a good solid schedule so that they get a good night's sleep.
    May skip today's exercise and get up to do my 3 mile fast jog bright and early tomorrow before hauling my butt into work.
    Thank you to KRK and lepert for helping me blitz for the last 3 pounds...:flowerforyou:
    BBB

3 pounds or bust? And it seems appropriate the football coach is helping you blitz.