Level 1 - Day 1

Options
2»

Replies

• klhouseal
    Options
    Hadn't done any of the 30DS in awhile, and it felt good to be back. I might not have the same attitude tomorrow when it is time for day 2, though! The lightest hand weights I have are 7 lbs, but luckily the friend I'm doing it with has 5 lbs, so we alternated who had to die for which activity.
  • syyoung2005
    syyoung2005 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Starting a little late but just finished day 1 :smile: I have a lot of work to do.
  • deejkush
    deejkush Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Done!
  • lishym
    lishym Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I got up early and did it before work. Let me tell you all, I sure was woken up by it lOl! I hope everyone else's first day at 30DS was good too! :)
  • hottie_in_training
    hottie_in_training Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    It's 8:15 p.m. and I'm exhausted. I've been up with 2 kids under the age of 3 since 4:30 this morning. It's been a rainy day so the older one was bored and bugging the heck out of me all day while I was trying to to soothe the younger one that is teething. I've been listening to crying and whining ALL DAY and I am POOPED!!

Why am I telling you this? Well, I have made a committment to you when I joined the group that I would participate. When I commit to something I follow through.

SO...THIS IS WHY THIS GROUP SUPPORT IS SO IMPORTANT....THANK YOU FOR KEEPING ME COMMITTED!! :heart:
  • tanyab1990
    tanyab1990 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Nice job, getting through it all today! I agree that having the group challenge makes you push a little harder.
  • proverbs31kimberly
    Options
    I just completed day one. My husband joined me. I am grateful to have an accountability group to check in with each day.
  • Mjnslce
    Mjnslce Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done! Glad I saw this I have been doing level one for 1 month now. I needed the extra push to go on to level 2! Thanks ladies!
  • hottie_in_training
    hottie_in_training Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Done!!

Holy crapola!! I am sooooo out of shape! I did it and I'm so proud of myself. I have done no exercise whatsoever in the last five years and I nearly died tonight doing it. I had to stop on numerous occassions because I thought I was going to puke and the burn was so intense....but I didn't give up. That in itself is a huge accomplishment for me. As each day goes by I will get stronger and stronger until there will be one day when I look back at this post and think, "WOW, I've come so far". :happy:
  • sweet_skin
    sweet_skin Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Day one of Jillan Michaels' 30 day challenge kicked my *kitten*! I had to peel my clothes off!
  • Goosie17
    Goosie17 Posts: 28
    Options
    Day 1 Done......So I was thinking that it was gonna be easy, I told myself I done this before, ive been doing zumba for months, well ....lol......Jillian Micheals done kicked my butt again....love it...(I did notice jumping jacks seemed easier this time around which means progress since last time) looking forward to day 2
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Many times I wanted to give but Jillian"s word kept me going...and the fact that I wasn't gonna report a thing on the group would be a shame. Its like you watching me guys! I Just shake when JM says now its time for cardio...lol I know my heart is gonna pump like crazy....whuuuu the jumping jacks...aaaaiiiii!

I'm really loving it. I feel so fresh this mng but had to b early at work....will b working far outside the office. Have a nice day my friends.
  • minicoopsie
    minicoopsie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I finished a little late today but I finished I haven't worked that hard in a long time managed to get my mother to join no luck so far getting the husband to join in this workout with me. I am sure I will be sore tomorrow when I go to work
  • CampMom10
    CampMom10 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I did Day one, Level 2. Is there a different thread for that? If so, please disregard. If not, here is my day one check in!

It felt good, and it was shorter than I remember, which was good because I feel pretty run down from the start of the school year (I teach 8th grade special education.) I feel quite a bit more energized since finishing and a bit sore. I hope it will also help with the stress of the start of the year!
  • drbskinny
    drbskinny Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I did Day one, Level 2. Is there a different thread for that?

There isn't a Day 1 for Level 2 yet, but we'll all be catching up to you eventually. Until then definitely feel free to just log with everyone on the various days, even if it's not the same day that you are on.
  • trenee35
    trenee35 Posts: 143
    Options
    One day down. I appreciate the friend support.