DAY 3

Options
heatherc369
heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
Day 3 of 90
T25 Week1 Day 3

Good morning everyone! I just finished Focus T25 ALPHA "Total Body Circuit" and let me tell you, this ish aint easy!!! Im struggling the whole way! I really hope that by the end of this challenge I will look back and laugh at my clumsy out of shape self!! Waking up this early sucks at first , but after my workout and shower I feel great and full of energy!! ( But super sore for sure!!)

Hope everyone has a great 3rd day!!

Replies

• tanyab1990
    tanyab1990 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Just finished my 30DS work out and feel good and ready to face the day. I have a Zumba workout tonight so I'm thinking I will have my larger meal for lunch and maybe a good smoothie for dinner since I won't be home until after 8pm. I hope everyone has a great Wednesday!
  • MyLittleOwl
    MyLittleOwl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I'm fresh back from vacation and starting today as my Day 1. 7 days in Disney I did a LOT of walking (and made sure to work in extra walking too) but did not track my food (though I tried to pick healthier choices as much as I could. I'll be doing my stats soon, and I'm sure the weight will have set me back, but I am ready to be here and start anew! Hot for the Holidays, here I come!
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Up early this morning for my JNL Fusion workout. So far this week I have stayed on target for my calorie intake and drinking 2 liters of water....yuck!!

I read an article yesterday about the dangers of reusing water bottles and how it can affect your weight loss because of chemicals that get in to the water....I have reused plastic water bottles for years and when I read the article and chuckled and told my husband that now I know why I am overweight!!!! Seriously though, not a good thing to do!!!
  • sissy848
    sissy848 Posts: 53
    Options
    Good Morning everyone this morning was 60 minutes of Yoga..
  • Carmen_Sierra
    Carmen_Sierra Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Uff! I did 25 mins of Shaun T rockin Body: Party Express.... It whooped me. But I did it and when I couldn't keep up, I rewind it lol to keep up with them.
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!! Keep up the good work. I got in my Focus T25 Speed 2.0 workout in this morning. Have a great day!
  • kpierce169
    kpierce169 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    ShaunT has kicked my butt again today! Hope everybody has a great day!
  • beckysbeauties
    beckysbeauties Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Today was my 5 mile run. And I did it!! YAY! Felt pretty good, but I was SO hungry all day.
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    awesome! 5 miles is great!! Keep up the good work.
  • GmomLinC
    GmomLinC Posts: 45
    Options
    Day 3 of 90
    Hi everyone!
    Busy, crazy day for me....but I just finished a 45 minute, 3 mile WATP video. Would have liked to do more because I didn't get one done yesterday....but I've been up since 4:30 this AM and I'm beat. Should have more time on my hands tomorrow for exercise. Hope everyone is doing well!
    Lin
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I just finished level one day three of the 30 day shred. Today wasn't as bad as yesterday. But I also found out today that I have a cyst on the back of my thigh that will be surgically removed on the 5th of September. I was told no strenous activity until it is healed. But my doctor said I could still do some arm exercises. I think I will work on firming up my chicken wings while I am recovering.