Level 1 - Day 3

Options
drbskinny
drbskinny Posts: 120 Member
Onward to Day 3 :happy:

Hope everyone's still going strong & not too sore!

Replies

• ColeAXE
    ColeAXE Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm walking like a duck today, Hahaha, yes that's how sore I am :). Can't wait to do day 3. You guys inspire me everyday. Thank you :D
  • tanyab1990
    tanyab1990 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Shred done for today. I have a Zumba class tonight so I should sleep well! I hope everyone is doing well. I took someone's advice yesterday and muted Jillian today. It definitely helped me get through some of the jumping jacks and kickbacks. I'm not sore, although this is my fifth day on 30DS. However, I seem to have some tired muscles and restless legs. Not too bad. We will see what level 2 brings next week. :noway:
  • Goosie17
    Goosie17 Posts: 28
    Options
    Did shred then zumba last nite ....I am most definitely sore...lol...but I love it when im sore I feel like its working....cant wait to get home and do day 3 today
  • drbskinny
    drbskinny Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Day 3 complete :bigsmile:

This day on my last round of the Shred was the worst. I could not move my legs (I hear you on walking like a duck,) & had to modify pretty much everything, but this time around I'm definitley still sore, but was able to do everything! It's awesome seeing improvement like that... knowing that the work I'm putting in is paying off.
  • Mjnslce
    Mjnslce Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Day 3 in the bank!!! :) Have a great day ladies!
  • SMK683
    SMK683 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Was a little sore this morning; but got it done.
  • trenee35
    trenee35 Posts: 143
    Options
    I got up early to get day 3 done. It really makes me break a sweat. The bad thing is trying to get my body to cool down so that I can get ready for work. But, I did it. I feel great. It makes all the difference in the world to finish in the morning so that I don't have to worry about working it in at night. I love this group. Thanks All!
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done....yhiiiiippppppeeeeeyyyyyyyyy! It always feel like first day...sweat everyday....then did my 17th day on abs challenge.:laugh: :happy:
  • jennifermyers35
    jennifermyers35 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Done!!

Want to let everyone know- the first time I did the shred, after about a week and a half, I didn't lose anything and it was discouraging. I read somewhere that muscles retain water and that will weigh you down. So I went on a two day water binge- and dropped 4 pounds right away and it stayed off... So just remember to drink plenty of water!

Hope everyone is doing good and sticking it out :)
  • Becca0301
    Becca0301 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Done!
  • sweet_skin
    sweet_skin Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Day three complete! And I didn't sweat or pause as much :bigsmile:
    I'm going to try and add her 35 min yoga meltdown after each session. Its tough!
    Here is the link if you want to try it too!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5nyrD4eM64
  • cindialbright
    Options
    Day 3 was a success! WooHoo! Energy levels up during and after the workout. Still struggling thru the push ups. My favorite part are the crunches, go figure. Probably because I get to lay down :)

And girls....no weight loss but the inches are melting away. That ain't bad!
  • hottie_in_training
    hottie_in_training Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Day 3 Complete. I'm seeing an improvement in my abilities. :smile:

I'm going to be sore tomorrow. I pulled a muscle in my butt. Funny thing is, I didn't do it doing the workout, I pulled the muscle getting up off the floor after the bicycle crunches. :frown:
  • minicoopsie
    minicoopsie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    did Day 3 late last night and was too sore to do half of the leg moves so I modified and did half squats or did some line dance moves just to get moving, will have to see what Day 4 has for me today
  • Goosie17
    Goosie17 Posts: 28
    Options
    Late to reply but Day 3 done