Video of my first NPC Bikini Show on 8/24/13

Options
It was so much fun! I can't wait to get back on stage....next time as a Figure Competitor, per the advisement of the judges :)
(I am the one in the hot pink bikini with the long black hair

http://youtu.be/U1WIASFmpCw

Replies

• jodi41086
    jodi41086 Posts: 240
    Options
    The girl in the yellow is trying to blOCK you !! My coach says NEVER let anyone pose in front of you and when they do the line up and move people around YOU always go in front of the other girl. some shows are more vicious then others.
  • jodi41086
    jodi41086 Posts: 240
    Options
    I think you did great!!!!
  • pullem
    pullem Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You did great, good luck with your next show :)
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Ya, I wans't there to be Catty...I was just there to have a good time, get some experience under my belt and be the best ME I could be on that day. Besides, I looked better than Yellow Bikini girl...I wasn't the least bit threatened by her. :)

xoxo
  • Annaruthus
    Annaruthus Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You looked good girl! Gotta smile more next time, even in Figure. Also, try and pick up on more of the little things you can do on stage to draw more attention to yourself, but your posing was pretty good!

How long are you going to prepare for Figure?
  • prep2014
    prep2014 Posts: 10 Member
    Options

Figure is so fun... I will be doing 2014 can't wait.
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    You looked good girl! Gotta smile more next time, even in Figure. Also, try and pick up on more of the little things you can do on stage to draw more attention to yourself, but your posing was pretty good!

How long are you going to prepare for Figure?

Figure show in 5 weeks after this show...so now it's 4.5 weeks out! I think I pretty much rocked my posing.
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options

Figure is so fun... I will be doing 2014 can't wait.

I got 2nd call outs...so placed somewhere between 5-8th...still waiting for them to post it. They said I was too lean. I'm a little apprehensive about Figure, it's just not girlie enough for me. I like the cute bikini's, posing, flair, glamour! To me Figure seem monotonous and not very girlie. And I am a GIRLIE GIRL for sure!

We'll see how it goes this next show and if I don't enjoy it as much as I did Bikini, I'm going back to Bikini. It's very subjective depending on the judges...I've had several people tell me that my physique type is like one's they've seen win shows...so it's whatever.
  • arianamari3
    arianamari3 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Here are some pics too...click on the Bikini Prejudging and Bikini Finals.
    http://corsophoto.smugmug.com/BodybuildingCompetitions-2/Treasure-Coast-Classic

Also check out my blog about my day: http://blingsbikiniprepadventures.blogspot.com/2013/08/its-show-time.html

Thanks, Bling aka Sh0ewh0re7 aka Vicky
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Rankings just went up...I placed 8th out of 12. Bleh, that sucks....LOL

Gonna try my hand at a Figure competition at the end of this month and see how that goes. I'm not too excited about it at this time because to me Bikini has more glamour, glitz, flair...like me! Figure just looks so boring and monotonous with the poses and that figure suit reminds me of something out of a Jane Fonda workout video! hahahahaa

Who knows I may end up liking it. We shall see.....stay tuned for updates!!!!

NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER QUIT