TUESDAY, AUGUST 27TH

Options
Phew!! It's the end of August .... I'm not where I planned to be but at least I'm still here :drinker:

I was away last week and realized that this would have been the time for me to quit trying - even though I haven't gotten very far. Thanks to you guys I'm not quitting but am instead hopeful for the Fall. My kids go back to school tomorrow and we get back into routine. My only competition is myself - and this time I'm not quitting!

Looking forward to your messages

Replies

• gwangjujulie
    Options
    SW: 204.5

08/13: 194.9

TW: 192.2

So I'm cheating a bit with this post by posting my weight from the last 2lb Tuesday post....but this way it shows a proper loss and if I did it from last week theres no change! Well actually in the middle of the week I was about 4lbs lighter because I got really sick, but then yesterday I ate for England and it all went back on again.....good that I'm no longer sick but if only the water weight would stay off :wink:
  • ECTexan
    ECTexan Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    SW: 257
    8/13: 228
    CW: 226

I was actually 224 on Sunday, but on Monday my TOM arrived and put a couple of pounds back on me. That always happens :/ But still, it's an overall loss so I'm pleased for that.
  • blam
    blam Posts: 110
    Options
    Way to go lstarr09 & gwangjulie! you guys are rocking!!!!

I'm holding steady at 228 - but coming off of two and half weeks of vacation so am very pleased not to have gained.

Next week - 226 - lstarr09 you've surpassed me (though it's not a race :laugh: ) you must be feeling terrific!
  • prayaas
    prayaas Posts: 30
    Options
    Gained 2 pounds over the last 3 weeks:sad:
    But it was obvious as I lost focus...so back on track now !!
    I hope I am able to post a loss next week :smile:
  • blam
    blam Posts: 110
    Options
    Welome back! It seems a lot of us are refocusing - at least we're doing it together and can hold each other accountable.

Onward!!!!