DAY 4

Options
heatherc369
heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
Day 4 of 90
Focus T25 Day 4 Week 1

Good morning ladies!!!

I did Ab intervals this morning, and my Abs were already hurting from the Full Body Circuit yesterday, WOW! I def need a better mat, I have all tile floors and bought a cheap thing yoga mat......pretty painful! but i laid a blanket under it and pushed through!!

I did sneak on the scale this morning and gained some, starting to wonder if i upped my cals too soon>>?? I can't wait until Sunday stretch day!!

Replies

• LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Hi! Ab intervals is a good one. What calorie plan are you following in the nutrition guide? When you start exercising and are adjusting to a new routine it's not unusual to gain a couple of lbs, because the tissues and muscles are inflamed holding fluid. Don't be discouraged because that may be one of the reasons. Drink a lot of water to help flush the system and to help the muscles recover. You're going to love the stretch DVD it's my favorite stretch workout of all the beachbody programs I've done. It's like a massage for your whole body. Keep up the good work and have a good day!
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Hi! Ab intervals is a good one. What calorie plan are you following in the nutrition guide? When you start exercising and are adjusting to a new routine it's not unusual to gain a couple of lbs, because the tissues and muscles are inflamed holding fluid. Don't be discouraged because that may be one of the reasons. Drink a lot of water to help flush the system and to help the muscles recover. You're going to love the stretch DVD it's my favorite stretch workout of all the beachbody programs I've done. It's like a massage for your whole body. Keep up the good work and have a good day!
    I liked it, but im sore!! lol I did not purchase the program, I got it from a friend so I do not have the nutrition guide? But I had upped my calories twice since July, I started at 1200 bc that is what MFP said, then II heard that was too low so after a few weeks I upped to 1300 and then I upped it to 1400 Monday when I started working out, I think im going to go back to 12-1300
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Do what you think will work for you. In those calories eat clean. What I mean by that is eating lots of fruits and vegetables, lean meats, etc. Stay away from processed foods as much as possible. I know that's hard, but foods high in sodium will deter you from losing weight as well as refined sugars. You can do this! Nutrition is the most challenging aspect of a fitness program, but unfortunately without eating the right foods it will inhibit your results. I think your doing great and your definitely on the right track!!! You got this!! Just don't go below the 1200 a day. The T25 is fast paced so make sure you do have enough calories because otherwise your body will go into starvation mode and that will slow down your metabolism. Good luck and if you have any questions or want to talk more feel free to message me or we can talk here on the message board. Have a good day.
  • MyLittleOwl
    MyLittleOwl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Great job! As for me, I picked up two Jillian Michael's DVDs since the local stores don't have my Tae Bo lol. I'm going to start the 30 day shred today, with her Kickboxing one as a supplement for days I may feel spunky and to do as the regular once the first 30 days are complete! I have no idea how to figure out how many calories I burn during it though. Does anyone have a suggestion on how I can track that?
  • angelh1908
    angelh1908 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    MFPers normally suggest recording it as circuit training; apparently it's closely related. I did the 30DS a few months ago, it kicked butt! I'm now doing Ripped in 30 and it's pretty hard core as well. Enjoy!
  • morschjodo
    morschjodo Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am doing the Xbox 360 EA Sports Active 2 - 9 week program(today will be my 8th workout). It's 4 days a week and my workout days are T, TH, Sat & Sun. During the week I am trying to get out walking or biking with my son but it has been WAY TOO HOT this week for us to get out. His little body can't handle the heat. Looking forward to next week when the highs are in the 70s! I am also doing some random lifts and ab stuff and the occasional Pilates video.
  • tanyab1990
    tanyab1990 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I am feeling pretty lethargic yesterday and today and I almost skipped my shred workout this morning but guilt set in so I got up and did it. I feel much better but very tired! I think I will just do some evening yoga tonight and call it a day. I should feel more energy tomorrow.

Have a great Thursday!
    Tanya
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Great job for pushing through and getting it done!
  • sissy848
    sissy848 Posts: 53
    Options
    This morning I completed Hiit Plyo and Inner warrior strength from combat
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • kristle00
    kristle00 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hey All!

today is Day 4 of 90. I'm on Day 4 week two of Turbo Fire. Yesterday was my rest day and I can definitely tell! I had a Hiit 15 class followed by a Sculpt 30. I know a day for rest is needed but uffda that cario hit me hard today! Not to mention the Sculpt 30 just reminded me of how weak I am! Ha! Great news is, it's day 4. I bet by day 34 I'll be saying how i feel stronger and maybe by day 90, i can sell some tickets to my gun show ;) haha High hopes right?! I know I haven't been eating as clean as I should be the last few days because I've been going from point A to point B but i know I've stayed under my calories. Just need to work more fruits and veggies in and start pre-planning some of that! Enjoying a delicious Protein shake right now and then I am off to clean...think i'd rather redo the workout i just did rather than clean lol Hope everyone else is keeping up in their workouts :)
  • kpierce169
    kpierce169 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I love having to check in! It makes getting that workout done so much easier! Day 4 done!
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Great job guys!! You're doing awesome keep it up!!!
  • GmomLinC
    GmomLinC Posts: 45
    Options
    Day 4 of 90
    I was sweating all over the keyboard earlier when I was typing, because I had just finished a 5 mile fat burning WATP video. It was hot and humid here in NJ today, and about halfway through the video, I realized I didn't have the AC on. So I hollered to my 9 yo granddaughter to go around and close the windows in the house and turn on the AC.
    Then I was called away from the computer before I posted....and when I got back, whatever I had been typing was gone, and one of my grandsons was playing on the computer.
    Oh well.

What I really want to mention though is that I am really impressed by all the workouts you ladies are doing. WATP videos, my treadmill and elliptical, and some light strength training with hand weights is hard enough for me right now. Hopefully, as I continue to exercise, I'll get fitter and stronger, and be able to try something a little more challenging.
    Keep up the great work, ladies!
  • Slimable70
    Options
    Today I did elliptical machine, treadmill, arc trainer and some strength training. Went in to work and lifted benches and chairs all day arranging my classroom. Great burn!!!!!
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Day 4 of level 1 done. I can't believe I am actually getting this done. I feel so good about myself. I have lost a fair amount of weight here but I don't want to be flabby. I am ready to take that next step into unflabby land. I am on my way to ULTIMATE HOTNESS. LOL!!!!
  • beckysbeauties
    beckysbeauties Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Had a terrible day today. It was my husbands birthday so carrot cake with cream cheese icing for dessert. I did only have a tiny piece but still... Uh!