I am new to this group.

Options
jpottle48
jpottle48 Posts: 13 Member
Hoping to find others with similar issues along with support for weight loss for people with Chronic Pain and other ailments!!

Replies

• ELEANOR43da
    ELEANOR43da Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    well I would be glad to be someone who can help support. I am unsure of what your conditions are ,but we all go through different things here,yet support is great .I will send a friend request.
  • jpottle48
    jpottle48 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you Eleanor43.
  • melba_321
    melba_321 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm still new here too, and would love to help and have others who are going through similar challenges. =) Feel free to add me. =)
  • Kendarita
    Kendarita Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (just send a line in the friend message that you found me on here)!
    I was in auto accident over three years ago, now dealing with severe chronic pain in upper/mid back and my neck and that triggered post-traumatic fibromyalgia/myofascial... Already lost 34lbs, still got a ways to go!
    Love having new friends on here who face similar challenges of the evils of chronic pain... makes everything so much harder and longer, but it is still possible, and that is the most important part :)
  • MeRoHa
    MeRoHa Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am also living with chronic pain and health issues and rather new on the path to losing weight. Feel free to aid me.
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I have Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, you can add me