Fat Fast

Options
Hello all,
I'm doing the Fat Fast next week. My weight keeps going up and down the same 2lbs the last few weeks so I need to do something to change it up. Here is what I was going to eat, let me know your thoughts and suggestions. I like to keep it as simple as possible since I'm on the road a lot I need something quick and simple to eat.

Garlicky Creamed Mushrooms -•8 ounces sliced mushrooms, •2 ½ tablespoons butter, •2 tablespoons Boursin cheese (this is two servings/not one)

Sausage & Eggs -•1 ounce pork sausage & •1 egg cooked in pork grease

1 ounce macadamia nuts

1 ounce of tuna or chicken with 2 teaspoons mayonnaise

2 ounces pâté

2 egg yolks hard-boiled with one tablespoon of mayonnaise

4 slices cooked bacon

2 tablespoons natural peanut butter & 1 large rib celery 7"

1/2 ounce pork rinds, 1/4 cup sour cream & 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese

Each line item is served as one meal, 5 times a day. Since I'm down to my last 10-12 lbs I'm going to try this for 3 days and see how it goes. What do you think?

Replies

• EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    I think I may steal a copy of this I like it so much! I'm very curious to see how it turns out for you.
  • abbyolurin1
    abbyolurin1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    This almost looks like the way I eat on extended induction period. Send your results when you're done :smile:
  • MelMelMiller
    Options
    I'm downn 1lb after one day. Today is day 2 so stay tuned. ;)
  • missyusf92
    missyusf92 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I agree I may steal your menu too. Looks perfect. :smile:
  • timwhoa
    timwhoa Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Fat Fast day 4 today, weighed this morning now down 6 pounds since Sunday
  • MelMelMiller
    Options
    that is awesome! I'm hoping to be back down 3 more lbs but I'd be totally happy with more too.
  • MelMelMiller
    Options
    So today is day 3 of my Fat Fast. I am down a total of 2.5lbs in two days, not to bad. I'm feeling much better about my weightloss with this little boost.
  • timwhoa
    timwhoa Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Right on, use the fat fast as a tool, after 4 days I just could not take it anymore, but 6 pounds was enough to get me well off of my platue i was on, good to hear your scale is moving down
  • MelMelMiller
    Options
    I completed all 3 days of the fat fast and I'm down a total of 4.5lbs. Yay!
  • abbyolurin1
    abbyolurin1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Did you eat the above every day?
  • christineellis
    christineellis Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Wow. I'm starting this today after plateauing for 3 weeks. I have set up my goal macros to track it and will put them back when I am done. 3 - 4 days should be enough...
  • christineellis
    Options
    My day 1 went well. 2 lbs, but I had a day or two off my atkins plan this week, so some of this may be water again. Looking forward to another 2 days of this plan, then will up my calories. Going for a run this morning!
  • christineellis
    Options
    3 days and 4 lbs down. Would like to do 1 or 2 more days!
  • SOOZIE429
    SOOZIE429 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow. A little nervous about getting my macros correct though. What do you all typically have for breakfast?
  • christineellis
    Options
    I do Bulletproof coffee for breakfast (Coffee with 1Tbls Heavy Cream, 1 Tbls Butter, 1 Tbls Coconut Oil). Or, 2 eggs cooked in some butter or oil. Or, 2 hard boiled eggs made into Devilled Eggs with 1Tbls Mayo and 1 tsp yellow mustard.

Do 5 small 200 calorie meals!
  • SOOZIE429
    Options
    I do BPC now most mornings. Two tbls grassfed butter, 2 tbls MCT oil and then blend with a hand beater. So good and creamy.

I'm so used to eating protein with most meals that I'll have to just forget about that and pile on the fat. :)

Thanks!
  • christineellis
    Options
    Day 5 of FF 1/2 lb down this morning. I think this will be my last day, then back to 20 grams of Carbs and induction tomorrow!
  • SOOZIE429
    Options
    First day today. Had my BPC coffee this morning. Then a serving of Macadamia nuts around 10. It's 11:30 and I'm starving. Trying to wait as long as I can until I eat again.
  • MelMelMiller
    Options
    Check out my food diary for Mon through Third this week, I did the fast fat again. Exactly 1000 calories on most days.
  • SOOZIE429
    Options
    Wow. Thank you. Checking it out. I was just under 1200 calories yesterday for my first Fat Fast Day. And today looks like I'll do the same. But I was still down 1 pound this morning. So that's awesome.

However, I'm wondering too if it has mostly to do with the amount of calories, not fat that we're consuming that causes the extreme weight loss.