Day ???

Options
I really can't remember what Day I'm on! Twenty, maybe twenty one?? Anyways....today I did level one in the morning, a few sets of wall pushups (I will master pushups!!) and then level two just now. I feel like a freaking Champion! A champion that wants to dive face first into a pool of ice water LOL. Anyways... I'm getting a lot stronger both physically and mentally and I love it! Not to mention I cleaned my entire house too. Had a sick kid in bed and made the most of the situation... FYI, sick baby is much better :)

Keep up that awesome work ladies! We got this /flex hahahahhahaa <3

Replies

• nelinelineli
    nelinelineli Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Superwoman! I wish that enthusiasm would brush off on me... I'm currently in hiatus land...
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Girl that's where I was a month ago!! Keep it up and you are golden!! Total beast mode ????
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Beast mode [on] off. Haha
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    well done lady, you will get through this and congratulations on your level 2 achievement.
  • frogface
    frogface Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Brilliant!

I start level 3 tomorrow and not quite feeling as energetic as you but Well done!!
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Haha!!
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    Superwoman! I wish that enthusiasm would brush off on me... I'm currently in hiatus land...

I was in hiatus too, had a bad week with the hubby and messed up all my progress. But Once things were settled in my marriage I waited till the following Monday and I decided that I was changing into my workout clothes as soon as I got home from work. I read somewhere that people are 50-70% more likely to workout if they already have their workout clothes on. Well there are days I don't want to, but I still do it and I'm proud to say that every day this week I've worked on making myself better :)
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    well done lady, you will get through this and congratulations on your level 2 achievement.

Thank you! Still in Level two though, but I've only got maybe 4-6 more days of it... depending how I feel, if I'm able to move on or not.
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    Brilliant!

I start level 3 tomorrow and not quite feeling as energetic as you but Well done!!

Nice, good luck with Level 3! I think my energy has a lot to do with my protein drink and I'm just an overly optimistic person in general, most of the time anyways ;)
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    LorienCoffeeBean Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    good job!!
  • CaptainMilda
    CaptainMilda Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    awesome ;-) The champion of pushups :D