number one challenge #1

Options
imsoome
imsoome Posts: 13 Member
Insanity 30 Day Challenge lol crazy!!! Get on YouTube find a insanity workout do one workout once every day for the next 30 days and on the 30th day we all will weigh in!! Whoot whoot!! post your before and after pics along with how much you weigh and how much you lost. Apple cider vinegar 1 tablespoon once a day after every workout will help with soreness of muscles. Are you guys ready cause I'm not that's funny but hey I'm a part of the challenge myself and I think we're going to have a lot of fun this challenge is going to start Monday the 26th of August!!!! 2013 lets do it. Invite others To the group.

Replies

• hugalot28
    Options
    Not up for Insanity yet, but I will commit to 30 days!!!
  • Willian0
    Options
    Ok, I'm in. I know I'll probably pass out during 1 of those 30 days but it's all good. Insanity is a beast because I just started last Friday. So let's go!

Do we drink water with the ACV???
  • angelb67
    angelb67 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'd love to do it. But work doesn't allow me to work out every day :ohwell:
    I'll wait for another challenge, but thanks
  • luvandgiggles
    Options
    Starting off with the big one eh...geesh Insanity?? Lol let's see how this goes
  • cgphelps24
    cgphelps24 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am ready. I do need the challenges and to be held accountable to be motiviated.
    I want to lose all this weight!!

Let's do this!!
  • rika1981
    Options
    ooooh boy .. i did insanity for 9 days before death over came me lol.. I guess i will join too lol
  • cbera
    cbera Posts: 9
    Options
    I will commit to accomplishing this challenge. I have never actually tried those workout but we shall see :)
  • embersdream
    embersdream Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    ill give it a go eek.. im scared .. i dont know ill do every day . but gonna try to aim for 3-4 a week and 1 zumba
  • embersdream
    embersdream Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    ill give it a go eek.. im scared .. i dont know ill do every day . but gonna try to aim for 3-4 a week and 1 zumba
    i started early.. i just did 25 min of the max interval circuit the sean t one... almost insanity ... didnt have tome to do the full hour but it worked up a big sweat none the less
  • JennyWhitenerBlue
    JennyWhitenerBlue Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I work 3-5 days a week but I'll do what I can do!!!! EXCITED!!!
  • cbera
    cbera Posts: 9
    Options
    I totally forgot it started Yesterday :( I am going to start today and add an extra day at the end to make up for yesterday.
    Hope its going well for everyone.
  • imsoome
    Options
    I have to say that Shaun T it's crazy but I committed to the 30 days also insanity workout!!and I just finished my burpees challangge I'm also in that so I just include within the insanity exercise lol sp yall hang tight!!! insanity spanks me everytime im tired on top of that I also did dancing for hour and 140 minutes but you know I pushed through it hopefully he gets better depending on how much I put into it.
  • imsoome
    Options
    Don't forget to check out other challenges everybody there's other challenges that may work for you that's in the group other than insanity. So if it don't work out for you. Shere theres always other things to try to tae hold of that will also encourage weight loss :)
  • imsoome
    Options
    Lol @ death overcame me lol too funny I agree it is what it feels like !!!
  • imsoome
    Options
    Angel there other ones pisted there's the replace those potatoes in carbs with something green, theres the burpees challenge 5 minute burpees everyday for 30 days