What wk/day are you on and when does your new wk start?

Options
teamAmelia
teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
What wk/day are you on and when does your new wk start? Just curious. And, good luck to you! :bigsmile:

Me? W3D2, new wk begins on Sunday.

Replies

• asalembier
    asalembier Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I am doing w4d2 tomorrow. My 'week' ends every third day, right now that's on a weekend as I run Tues, Thurs and Sat/Sun

Good job btw!!
  • 230137isntmyweight
    230137isntmyweight Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Just did Wk8D1 yesterday. I run every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. So this Sunday starts week 9. It's not how the program is designed to go but I altered it about half way through to add the extra day on the weekend because that's what my 1/2 marathon training plan calls for. I wanted to get used to that before my mileage really started to climb. So I'll be finished with the program next Thursday and then I'll start B210k. All of these dovetail nicely with the The Non Runners Marathon Guide for Women's training plan.
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I am on Week 12, Day 2 (did this AM) of C210K. Normally I would finish the week on Saturday (running Monday, Wednesday and Saturday), but this week I have a 5K on Saturday. I think I will just do Week 12, Day 3 on Monday and have my "new" week start on Wednesday - honestly, I only have two weeks left so it's not a big deal really. I do prefer to have Mondays be "day 1" though because that's when my workweek starts, and it means my 3rd day is on Saturday when I can take all the time I want.
  • buba975
    buba975 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am doing W7D1 tomorrow. When I started c25k on July 15th, I was doing it every other day. But for the last few weeks, I am doing it 3 times a week and find it easier this way as I have more energy and my body doesn't get as tired. :smile:
  • babyshme
    babyshme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    week 3 and day 3. I love running and this isn't my first go around with c25k. So I "run" 3-5 times a week. Depends on my mood.
  • yamsteroo
    yamsteroo Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I'm about to do W2D2 of B210K and because the programme has two shorter runs then a longer one on the 3rd day, I start my week on a Wednesday and do my long run on a Monday usually.

Bit jumbled up this next couple of weeks with demands at work but then the thing I like about running is it fits in around my life rather than being set in stone :)
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Just did Wk8D1 yesterday. I run every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. So this Sunday starts week 9. It's not how the program is designed to go but I altered it about half way through to add the extra day on the weekend because that's what my 1/2 marathon training plan calls for. I wanted to get used to that before my mileage really started to climb. So I'll be finished with the program next Thursday and then I'll start B210k. All of these dovetail nicely with the The Non Runners Marathon Guide for Women's training plan.

Yeah, it's gotten me to the point where I'm running about 5 days a week. I think it's okay to do more than 3 days. :wink:
    week 3 and day 3. I love running and this isn't my first go around with c25k. So I "run" 3-5 times a week. Depends on my mood.
    Lose the quotes. You're a runner. :bigsmile:
    ...for the last few weeks, I am doing it 3 times a week and find it easier this way as I have more energy and my body doesn't get as tired.
    I have found that out, too. It's better to wait a day or so to rest than it is to run when your'e tired and end up not enjoying it and eventually quitting running.
  • joedfro
    joedfro Posts: 270
    Options
    W2D2 was today...Day 3 will be Friday...I usually run monday, wednesday, and friday...with a 3-5 mile walk on Sunday...my knees are too old to run everyday ;)
  • missa482
    missa482 Posts: 34
    Options
    I did wk2d3 last night and will start week 3 on Saturday.
  • becauseofholly
    becauseofholly Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just started back up this Monday from a couple months off. I'm going M/W/F and am on w5d3 this Friday.
  • skchilders
    skchilders Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to start W4, probably Saturday or Sunday. My weeks get a little stretched out as I like to give my legs at least a day, if not two days, rest. I'm waaay more energized and willing to run when my legs don't feel like tree trunks :)
  • hlsc
    hlsc Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Just did W5D3 today - phew! Glad I made it through this week. I had taken a 3-week 'break' because of a foot ache and then a cold.

My runs are on MWF. My husband and I alternate walking the dog in the morning, so he does the MWF dog walk while I do my runs and I do the TThS dog walks, then we all do a nice long walk together on Sundays.

It seems to work out well and it gets me up early every morning...although some days I would rather just stay in bed for that extra 45 minutes.
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    My week starts on Mondays and the running week begins either on Monday or Tuesday depending on my mood.
  • Goalsat47
    Goalsat47 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I start Week 3, day 1 today. I really don't have an exact schedule other than getting my runs in 3 to 4 times a week when I can. It really all depends on my schedule and when I can fit them in.

Favorite runs are Sunday's because its a morning run outside. I try to make the majority of them outside but every now and then one has to be on the treadmill.
  • ruwise
    ruwise Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm on Week 4 Day 2 and really struggling with it. I was very overweight when I started losing weight and have chronic sinus problems so have been repeating days but this day just keeps getting the better of me and it seems the very first time I tried it I did the best. The first time on the very last run I was very slow but I actually ran it all. I thought I'd repeat it until the last run was a bit more comfortable and ever since I have had to stop at some point in my runs because of my breathing or feeling like I'm getting a stitch or both. I went to my doctors and was given some nasal drops and some antibiotics but I think I might need to go back. The problem I have is that I think I have post nasal drip which is when the mucus goes back into your throat meaning I can't breathe well through either my mouth or my nose. It is getting very frustrating!!

Though I have been making my runs longer and just taking more walking breaks and today I actually went further and quicker than I ever have before so I suppose it's some kind of progress.
  • pinkstp
    pinkstp Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    w7d1, my week started today! :) 2 weeks to go and then I can focus on improving my speed for my first run in October :) after that, will be doing the c210k program! gl guys!
  • taeliesyn
    taeliesyn Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I did W3D1 yesterday, I run Mon/Wed/Fri and I'm about to add in a saturday/sunday run/walk/hike to up my miles(This will probably be mostly walking)
    I walk/run the dogs Mon-Fri every morning too, but that's only a quick 2km loop.