Forum fun

Options
2»

Replies

• _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    so if I smash an organic blackberry on white carpet I'm good?
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's about getting stronger really quickly, which some do. I think the OP was talking about actually putting on bulky muscles, which MOST women don't. My college roommate, however, was an exception. She used to go running while carrying a walkman -- yes, it was in the stone age -- and she had to alternate arms to avoid building up one huge bicep. I kid you not. Wish I had a pic to show.

Woooooooow

I would facepalm, but a facepalm proportional to what I just read might actually cause brain damage.
    Just make sure that you alternate hands when you face palm. If you use the same hand every time that arm will get a huge bicep compared to the other arm.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I used to drink Crystal Light...until I mixed it in a large pitcher and kept it in the fridge. The chemicals that stuck to the glass...yuck! I knew those same chemicals were sticking to my organs...not a pleasant thought. I'm back on the plain water track.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1087295-crystal-light

ERMAHGERD! Not *chemicals*!!! Scary!

For real though, we need to petition MFP for a facepalm smiley guy.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    After a 5 day closure which snarled traffic in the Bay Area over the Thursday last week and this weekend, the new bridge opened up early this morning. Last time it was shut down this long was in '89 after the Loma Preita earthquake where a section of the old bay bridge collapsed. Hopefully traffic will be much better now and next week I'll be going to SF and get to check it out.

Under construction

Bridge at night

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    So this is where we come to rip on stupidity without getting strikes? Excellent!
  • SirBonerFart
    SirBonerFart Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    my cheat meal normally involved some kind of carb since i limit my carb intake from wheats. so even if its brown rice & chicken im happy :)
  • SirBonerFart
    SirBonerFart Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Cucumber acts as a diuretic and flushes fat cells.