Level 1 - Day 4

Options
drbskinny
drbskinny Posts: 120 Member
Each day we seem to be dropping members reporting in on their progress :frown: It is okay though to just check in for the support & motivation from others' posts in the threads! As long as we're still pushing through, how you participate is entirely up to you.

Stay strong shredders! The week's almost up :smile: Bring on the sweat!

Replies

• mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    1 hour left till I go home and meet Jillian...:smile: am ready and cant wait!
  • tanyab1990
    tanyab1990 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Good morning, team! I'll be honest and say that I really didn't want to do the shred this morning. My legs have been feeling just blah and lethargic since yesterday. I sat down for a moment then decided to stretch a bit to see if that helped. It did so I got my shred workout in this morning. I feel much better! My whole body feels tired now but I will get through it! :)

Tanya
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I did it! Day 4 done...one more day left! Jillian messed up hair big time
  • Mjnslce
    Mjnslce Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done! :)

I am doing it every day but may not log it in as I cant on my phone and am not always around a computer. I really wish they would add the groups to the app. I miss to much when I am away.
  • jennifermyers35
    jennifermyers35 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Done!! Really didn't feel like doing it, but so glad I just pushed threw it instead- it's always worth it!
  • drbskinny
    drbskinny Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm not in the right place to do the Shred today, so to save my sanity I'll go ahead & admit to it now!
    No worries though, the schedule was designed for make-up days :smile: Guess I'll be taking advantage.

Keep going strong everyone. I'm so proud of all of you. Checking in during the day & seeing your progress makes me smile.
  • Becca0301
    Becca0301 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Done for today.So glad there's only one more day this week!
  • minicoopsie
    minicoopsie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I finished the warm and didn't even get 2 minutes into the first set and realized that my legs were way too sore to do the lunges and squats. But I am determined to not just give up so I decided to see what workouts we have on our on-demand fitness channel through comcast, just completed 30mins of marital arts, now to enjoy an ice cold glass of milk. Tomorrow I plan to get all the way through Jillian's workout but for me this is still a win
  • hottie_in_training
    hottie_in_training Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm just checking in to confess that I didn't do the Shred today. My legs are jus too sore not to mention I pulled a muscle in my butt cheek pulling myself off he floor last night after the abs floor work.

If it was a matter of my legs just being sore then I would plow through but they're also unstable and wobbly. I'm afraid I may injure myself because I'm favoring my leg muscles. I will be making up today's shred tomorrow.

Kudos to all that are able to keep going, it's a tough workout!!
  • minicoopsie
    minicoopsie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I can't comment on groups on the myfitnesspal app but if you log into the site in your web browser you can see the full site, of course you have to have atleast a semi-smart phone to do that. Keep up the work

Day 4 done! :)

I am doing it every day but may not log it in as I cant on my phone and am not always around a computer. I really wish they would add the groups to the app. I miss to much when I am away.
  • Goosie17
    Goosie17 Posts: 28
    Options
    Hey y'all its 12am and I just back from helping my mom and sister shop for my aunts birthday party after working today......wow what a day I can officially say that im exhausted ......I did not have time this afternoon for my shred :(......but im not discouraged ill make it up Saturday......u all are doing so good:) I love reading posts of more energy:) lets keep at it
  • 2muchchocncrisps
    2muchchocncrisps Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Ok! Hangs head in shame, fallen behind already. So it's morning and I've done my shred and i will do another tonight to catch up to day 4 then I shall do day 5 on Saturday.
  • sweet_skin
    sweet_skin Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post yesterday!
    Day 4 complete, its hard but i'm getting better!
    Good luck all
  • trenee35
    trenee35 Posts: 143
    Options
    I completed Shred Day 4 last night. I don't get time to exercise until I get home from work and I'm hungry. I ate before doing the shred and felt like I was going to throw up from the ab exercises. I made it through. To those of you feeling like this shred is hard and you want to quit: DON'T!!! I am actually completing my 30 day Shred. I'm on day 30. I wanted to do something else because I felt it was too hard some days. Well I stuck with it, and I can do level 3 with modifications pretty confidently. I'm sticking with the group, starting over for a second Shred and this time my goal is to try and not use the modifications as much as possible.

I hated jumping jacks when I started and I'm really good at them now, but the double jump ropes get to me. Please everyone, stick with it. It is worth it!!! You are worth it!!! You will feel so accomplished, I know I do.
  • 1nt2Lose
    1nt2Lose Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm one day behind you all, but am going strong. If only I could do those shoulder lifts with the side squats... I should be caught up tomorrow if I can find the energy to fit the workout in with a day at the water park. Good job everyone; keep it up!!!