What Workout Video do you use?

Options
Blossom59
Blossom59 Posts: 81 Member
What work out video do you use? Those of us that are in this club....realize we cannot jump and bounce around like someone that weighs 150 lbs. It is too hard on our knees.......we know we can't get down on the floor and do exercises.....if we do ....we can't get up. So again what video workout have you found to use. Is it a low impact that gives you a good work out?

Replies

• EweCreekCottage
    EweCreekCottage Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I use many of the videos at popsugar fitness like this one
    http://www.fitsugar.com/10-Minute-Hip-Hop-Workout-28943916

I also recently bought a workout kit at Walmart put out by weight watchers called punch it is 30 minutes has 3 levels I am on beginner level and it has weighted gloves u wear it kicked my butt made me sweat and didn't hurt my knees
  • alyssarof2012
    alyssarof2012 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    leslie sansone dvds
  • Blossom59
    Blossom59 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the help?
  • WalkingRita
    WalkingRita Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have just restarted my journey and the walking dvds are great. I have two different ones and mix it up for my two workouts.
  • SucculentGoddess
    SucculentGoddess Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You can try out the Leslie Sansone ones on Youtube
    This is her really basic beginners one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df2gn6-w0dE
  • rosieflo
    rosieflo Posts: 218
    Options
    I use the Walk Away the Pound Videos by Leslie Sansone too! I usually do 1 or 2 miles. She also has a kick boxing one that is fun. Some of them are a little dated, but it's still fun!
  • TheRainIsGone
    Options
    I don't use any yet, bad knees and lower back problems. I think my heart has all it can handle just carrying me around.

But I love to watch Urban/Soul line dancing, like The Cupid Shuffle or The Wobble, for example. It's easy like Country line dancing but the music is more fun, to me. Your opinion may vary but check them out on youtube. :)
    You can try them for free!