Pepperoni Chips

Options
kholcomb51
kholcomb51 Posts: 54 Member
I know I'm far from the first one to post about these, but they are such a satisfying, crunchy Keto snack. Bake a layer of pepperoni slices at 425 for about 10 minutes, turning halfway through. Warning: I threw out the first batch I made in the toaster oven because they burned black well before the time was up, but who wants to turn on the oven on a 90-plus degree day? Next batch I just checked every few minutes. Counts for 12 Boar's Head pepperoni slices (could have eaten three times that much but I'm on a fat fast): 105 cals, 1 carb, 10 fat, 5 protein. Great with onion dip. :smile:

Replies

• Jasmine_James
    Jasmine_James Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Just had these for lunch for the first time ever. I'm in love! I dipped them in whipped cream cheese. So delicious -- and extremely satisfying. I used Applegate mini pepperonis, so I had 1 ounce for the same macros as you listed (probably was like 15 or more). I just nuked them in the microwave for 30 seconds. Super easy lunch while I'm at work. Definitely a new favorite for me.
  • VanCityFit
    VanCityFit Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I will have to try these!
  • kholcomb51
    Options
    Just had these for lunch for the first time ever. I'm in love! I dipped them in whipped cream cheese. So delicious -- and extremely satisfying. I used Applegate mini pepperonis, so I had 1 ounce for the same macros as you listed (probably was like 15 or more). I just nuked them in the microwave for 30 seconds. Super easy lunch while I'm at work. Definitely a new favorite for me.

I'll have to try to find the Applegate ones (love their ethic) next time I go to the big city!
  • kholcomb51
    Options
    I will have to try these!

They are pretty yummy!