A suggestion for how we keep track through the month

Options
HeidiCooksSupper
HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
Each of us is doing different things for our kick-start and we want to use the group to encourage each other so I've been trying to think how we can do that easily using the way MFP runs the message boards.

What do you think of this idea?
-Each of us starts a thread with our usernames in the subject line, e.g. mine could be "roundgal's four-part plan"
-Then we each go into our own thread each day and report how we did the previous day or what worked or what our plans are or whatever we think will work for us in the challenge. For some, it might be daily weight. For others something else.
-Then we go in to other folks threads and give them encouragement or help or commiserate or whatever.

Since threads most recently responded to rise to the top, we will know whose still with us, who needs some encouragement, who's fallen by the wayside, etc.

What do you think? Might this work?

Replies

• snowy_sk
    snowy_sk Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Yes! Brilliant idea! It's nice when everyone is on the same thread but this way, people will get encouraged/responded to individually and posts won't be swallowed up in a huge big thread.

I'm definitely up for doing it this way. Everyone else?
  • natunee
    natunee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That sounds great, then we can just search our user name, like the idea. This makes it easier when one is looking for motivational posts and having to search a name is so much easier.
  • LauraJean7619
    LauraJean7619 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    like that
  • dlbaron
    dlbaron Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I like it! I'm gonna start mine now...
  • WandaBgood
    WandaBgood Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Work for me. Looking forward to reading the posts and contributing.
  • TC4IOWASTATE
    TC4IOWASTATE Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Great Idea, as I am having trouble to keep track.
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    great idea! :drinker:
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Great idea!
  • jrortega1912
    jrortega1912 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Sounds great.