Anyone Still Active in this Group?

Options
luvopera
luvopera Posts: 21 Member
Anyone still doing this workout? I just started it for the first time this afternoon. I only have one word--ouch. I'm gonna be sore tomorrow. :)

Replies

• debra6590
    debra6590 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have done four days of level one now with other half! Goodness me she worked me hard!
  • luvopera
    luvopera Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    It is nice to see someone here! I was about to leave this group and find one that is active. I have only done two days of level 1. Holy cow, not easy. My shoulders and core are easily the weakest parts of me and, of course, those are big ones for this workout. I had a tough time with the first workout because I simply did not get some of the postures. The second time around was much, much better. I understood the structure of the workout better too--a circuit of three yoga poses, then two sun salutations, then another circuit, and so on.
  • andy_geek
    andy_geek Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I just received the DVD, I'm new to yoga so i'm not sure how i'll do with this workout but i'm willing to give it a try. I'm going to start Sunday morning before football begins and takes over my day :)
  • BookterAE12
    BookterAE12 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I love this workout! I've been working on level 1 for some time now. I don't feel ready to move to level 2 until I can comfortably do chaterunga push-ups (regular ones, not on knees). That move leaves my body shaking.
  • chocolatexxmintt
    chocolatexxmintt Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I've done Level 1 od this DVD a dozen times. xx