WE DID IT!! Please read!

Woohoo!! Our August challenge is done!! Pleae post your weight loss results along with your weight loss percentage from August 1 to August 30th!

The winner will be announced by next Wednesday (9/4)

Keep an eye out for the September challenge that's starting tomorrow!!

- Valerie & Natalie

Replies

• I went from 231.5 to 226.3 for a loss of 5.2lbs!!!

That is a 2.25% loss. :)
  • kaberget
    kaberget Posts: 12 Member
    Yay!!! I had to go back and find my starting weight, but I'm really happy!! I went from 231 to 225.4 for a loss of 5.6lbs or 2.4%. I did also measure myself at the beginning of the month and I lost 2 inches off of my waist, 3 inches from my hips and 1 inch from my neck. So yahoo!!!!

What I love is the perspective that this challenge gave me. July was tough for me because the scale barely moved (though I'm sure i lost inches). I weigh myself every day and though I generally don't get all caught up in what the scale says, I think that I can not realize how closely I am tracking to my overall goal of 4-5 lbs a month.

Hawaii- our numbers are so close...I don't think I realized that we were in the same neighborhood scale-wise!

Thanks for creating this challenge. Though it was difficult for me to check in, it is still good to circle back at the end of the month to assess the progress.
  • I don't even own a set of scales so I have no idea how much weight I lost, or if I even did lose any!
    I lost 2 inches around my waist and belly though, so I'm happy :)
    It's been a stressful month and I did treat myself more than I should but September is a new month. Onward and upward!
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    I enjoyed this challenged. I was pretty motivated the entire month and was disappointed when I didn't workout. I believe I missed 6 days out of the entire 31 which is pretty good. I went from 156.4 to 151.4 which is a loss of 5 lbs and 3.3% of my body weight :drinker: I'm looking forward to the next challenge. I am less than 10 lbs away from my goal.

Great job Valerie and and the other women who've posted losses this month. :drinker: I'm not sure what your name are.

Have a great day everyone!

PS I worked out September 1st and 2nd so I'm on track for this month so far!
  • I enjoyed this challenged. I was pretty motivated the entire month and was disappointed when I didn't workout. I believe I missed 6 days out of the entire 31 which is pretty good. I went from 156.4 to 151.4 which is a loss of 5 lbs and 3.3% of my body weight :drinker: I'm looking forward to the next challenge. I am less than 10 lbs away from my goal.

Great job Valerie and and the other women who've posted losses this month. :drinker: I'm not sure what your name are.

Have a great day everyone!

PS I worked out September 1st and 2nd so I'm on track for this month so far!

Great job!! Please join our September challenge!
  • Yay!!! I had to go back and find my starting weight, but I'm really happy!! I went from 231 to 225.4 for a loss of 5.6lbs or 2.4%. I did also measure myself at the beginning of the month and I lost 2 inches off of my waist, 3 inches from my hips and 1 inch from my neck. So yahoo!!!!

What I love is the perspective that this challenge gave me. July was tough for me because the scale barely moved (though I'm sure i lost inches). I weigh myself every day and though I generally don't get all caught up in what the scale says, I think that I can not realize how closely I am tracking to my overall goal of 4-5 lbs a month.

Hawaii- our numbers are so close...I don't think I realized that we were in the same neighborhood scale-wise!

Thanks for creating this challenge. Though it was difficult for me to check in, it is still good to circle back at the end of the month to assess the progress.

AWESOME!! Great work! Keep it up! Be sure to join our September challenge!!
  • I don't even own a set of scales so I have no idea how much weight I lost, or if I even did lose any!
    I lost 2 inches around my waist and belly though, so I'm happy :)
    It's been a stressful month and I did treat myself more than I should but September is a new month. Onward and upward!

GREAT inch loss! Congrats!!
  • I went from 231.5 to 226.3 for a loss of 5.2lbs!!!

That is a 2.25% loss. :)

WOOT WOOT!!!