Ready - Set- GO!

Options

Replies

• LaurieLynn
    LaurieLynn Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am excited. I turn 50 next year and don't want to be as unhealthy as my mother is now. I want to be there for my kids and someday grandkids. I have been slowly working at a healtier lifestyle and I hope this is the motivation to continue and step it up a notch. Feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck everyone.
  • sddicks01
    sddicks01 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Count me in I need some serious motivation. I am currently at 206 and my goal is 150 I don't have a goal as to the date I want to be at this weight as long as I can loose a pound a week I am good.

I need to get it off and keep it off.
  • LauraJean7619
    LauraJean7619 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Looks like a great group. I am starting JM Shred it with weights level 1 and 2 Starting sept 1 and only going to weigh myself twice this month the 1st and the 30th. I am going for only one cheat day sept 17 my daughters 5th birthday. would love to lose 10 pounds this month between the workout dvd and going for a walk everyday. and eating great i think it can be done. CW 184 GW 174 TGW 120.
  • kachecol
    kachecol Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am very excited for this group! I was on MFP last year but wasn't very active. Now with the new mobile app, it is so easy to track everything!

I'm starting at 190 today and hoping to get down to 175. My husband and I are hoping to start a family soon (married 3 years next month) and want to be proactive about my weight. I also just joined a Cardio Dance & Sculpting Class which starts 9/4 that should be a great help in addition to the constant dog walking we have to do (Blue Heeler- high energy like no other).

Great to see so many helpful and active people! Thank you all for the support :).
  • TaraRichardson913
    TaraRichardson913 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I will be 27 on Tuesday- I said last year "I'll be fit by 27" annnnd here I am now so 27 will be THE healthiest YEAR ever!
  • lisamkb
    lisamkb Posts: 1
    Options
    I just renewed my membership at the OCCC Aquatics Center here in OKC. I swam (leisurely) about 45 minutes this morning. Going back tomorrow, 6am sharp. So ready to get back in the pool and work on getting this weight off even more.:happy:
  • Jillnlynn
    Jillnlynn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to start. I am turning 50 in December and would love to have weight off. I am new to myfitnesspal so I am looking for friends and support. Are we putting our starting weight down?
  • PatsyFitzpatrick
    PatsyFitzpatrick Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Let's all try and check in each day, even if it's just to say hi and stay focused. Looking forwards to a stunningly successful September!

Yes everyday. Focus. Offer prayers. PUSH! I want out of 180 by end of November.
  • jenniferlynn12
    Options
    I lost on here after my last baby and maintained for awhile but then had thyroid issues and then a hip injury and the two of those led to 40 lb gain- unbelievable! I've never gained except for my 4 pregnancies... working with the docs still on the thyroid and having hip surgery in november so my workouts are pretty limited but I need the accountability to keep my eating super clean. Looking for new friends so feel free to add me! Excited for this group! :)
  • TC4IOWASTATE
    TC4IOWASTATE Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Yes to weighing in at the beginning and end. :smile:

I will start with 230.. I have gained this past two months working at a desk job again. I love my job but need to move it more when I get off work.
  • auteurfille22
    auteurfille22 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I lost on here at the beginning of the year and now need to get back on it and keep going! I'm hoping this group will push me to do just that. It's time to start exercising, eating right, and focusing on being HEALTHY.

Original Start Weight: 159
    Current Weight: 144
    Goal Weight: 125
  • MirrorrorriM
    Options
    Hey y'all! I'M Leigh. I'm 20. I don't workout - personal reasons - but I work 5 days a week with a job that keeps me on my feet - so it all balances out in the end.. I'm new to MFP (well, this account is new). Looking forward to September. My goal is to lose 7.5 pounds this month - I know it's a long goal but I always overset my goals to keep myself motivated! I need to lose 20 pounds AT LEAST by March 2014 -- it's both an anime convention and my birthday month! Feel free to add me! Just know that my food diary is hidden under a lock and I won't give away the code unless I get to know you >.< (headed to bed after this post so don't get discouraged if I don't accept until tomorrow)

Have a great night!
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Hola everyone! My name is Alex. I lost 15lbs on mfp last year, lost motivation, gained it all back & then some. I got back on July 6th & have lost 15lbs thus far & got 20lbs to go! I'm quitting my job & am ready to focus on my health & my family :)
    5'1" 25 years old
    SW 7/6/13 167lbs
    CW 8/29/13 152lbs
    GW 12/31/13 132lbs
  • Obi_47
    Obi_47 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm excited to re-motivate as August didn't go as well as I had hoped. I've been back walking again the past few days and am enjoying my Fitbit. My biggest downfall is my POOR eating habits, or lack thereof. I work mostly nights and am on call when I'm not working so my schedule is a bit confusing to my body. Now I will be starting an on-line class to add to my hectic schedule. I'm going to do my best to log everyday and be accountable. Good luck everyone!!
  • mrsrobbo85
    mrsrobbo85 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I had lost 44lb when i rejoined MFP this year but have managed to gain 5lb in the last few weeks.. need a kick in the butt!

Todays weight = 187lb

Goals for September:

1. Eat my 5 freggies a day
    2. Drink more water
    3. Exercise at least 4 times a week
    4. Lose 7lb

Good luck everyone, feel free to add me x
  • againlana
    Options
    I'm in, lets do this thang!!
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Dee - I am in!! I really need some serious motivation. I am currently at 240 and my goal is 150. My goal for this challenge is not a number - it is to eat clean daily and exercise at least 5 days per week. If I can do that the lbs will take care of themselves.
  • PatsyFitzpatrick
    PatsyFitzpatrick Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday and Labor Day weekend!!! Just finished my jog/walk/CT. Saved a small turtle that went over a retention gate and got stuck upside down :) LOL Should have taken a picture.

Health is your first wealth. So take care.
    Patsy
  • OnMyWeigh
    OnMyWeigh Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone. Please pray for my strength as i go off to my mom's cabin for the weekend. I'm not excpecting a loss over the weekend just hoping not to gain. Bought some great fruits and vegetables for snacking on. I didn't buy trail mix because, although in the right portions its a great snack, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE TRAIL MIX and eat 2 or 3 servings in a setting. Have a great weekend everyone. I will try to checkin while I'm away but I will at least log my food and exercise.
  • karencymru
    karencymru Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It's the 1st September - good luck everyone with this fresh start or renewed vigour!