September 30 Day Challenge

Options
timwhoa
timwhoa Posts: 325 Member
Alright, I need to lose at least 10 pounds this month to make it under my first major goal of getting OUT of the 300 pounds range, I will be in the 200's for the first time in 20 years when I do, Who wants to post here for 30 days and see how much we can LOSE together, WHO's With ME!!

Replies

• jess_1993
    jess_1993 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I kinda cheated yesterday so I'd love to start over haha. In my 2 weeks of induction I went from 141lbs to 136 lbs. Goal weight is 120lbs. Lets do this!
  • littlelawson83
    Options
    Me! Definitely! Let's do this! I'm on day 5 & have lost 4lbs so far, I would LOVE to lose 10lbs this month. What's the deal with posting? Do we check in daily/as much as possible to spur ourselves/each other on?
  • Zuzanna100
    Zuzanna100 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    This is my first short term goal, so I'm in!
    10 pounds. There's a party this month so I'm already finding alternative food that I may enjoy...there's going to be a lot of parties for the rest of my life so I may as well build up a favorite party plate list and get used to doing things this way. My plan is for the rest of my life.
  • abbyolurin1
    abbyolurin1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm always down! Extended induction continues..
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Me, me, me!!!
  • peg60
    peg60 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Count me in - I have just over 10# to lose - I would like to be at my goal for my 63rd birthday -10/5/13:smile:
  • Liongoddess
    Liongoddess Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I had lost 53 pounds during the previous year. My husband is very ill and was placed on Hospice services about six weeks ago. I've stopped focusing on taking care of me and have started eating everything in site. I've regained 15 pounds in just those six weeks. I need to get back to taking care of myself! I have rededucated to the process of doing that today! This challenge comes at the perfect time.
  • QuilterInVA
    QuilterInVA Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I( want to lose 5 pounds this month. I love a challenge!
  • QuilterInVA
    QuilterInVA Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Liongoddess, 6 years ago I was where you are. My husband had end stage renal failure and PVD and was very, very ill for 6 years. Hospice was a god send. Like you, I gave up on taking care of myself and focused on him - and gained 40 pounds. It's hard, but try to focus on yourself a little bit. We're here to give you support.
  • catherinec303
    catherinec303 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I've been wanting to lose weight for a while and now that I'm in college I really want to start losing weight instead of adding on more lbs with all the food, alcohol, etc. I have about 40 pounds to lose (or more) and I'm SO ready to start!!
  • timwhoa
    Options
    Daily checkins on this post certainly are not required, one of us tends to say something here often so it tends to stay near the top of the atkins boards, just check in when you feel like it, post your joys, your goals your weight loss along the way if you feel, I know in my heart this is the month I get below 300 for the first time in 20 years, i can hardly wait, just need to let the Induction work its magic
  • T1Holly
    T1Holly Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I want to get 10 pounds off for September, like alot of other posters here. Here's to sticking to extended induction, getting in every workout, drinking lots of water, and getting back on the scale on October 1st.
  • pennyscabin
    pennyscabin Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am 100% ... IN !!!
  • danwold
    Options
    I am in :) I was kind of hoping another challenge would come up since I joined too late for the august one :)
  • JCHH88
    JCHH88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in, I'm also doing JM's 30 day shred. After 2 months travelling and then surgery I need to get my mojo back. 30kgs down, 19kg to go. Hopefully the next 2 weeks of phase 1 will go smoothly.
    Good luck everyone :)
  • StephanieE3456
    StephanieE3456 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I didn't end up following through with the August challenge. I'm tired of gaining and losing the same 5 lbs. I would like to lose 10 lbs this month and make it to a 90 lb. loss.
  • sheddingpounds83
    Options
    COUNT ME IN IM NEW AT THIS SO JUST TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!! THANKS:):):):):):):):):)
  • Zuzanna100
    Zuzanna100 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Okay, don't know if this is the thread or there's a new one but just so i don't forget i'm currently down 6 pounds. My ticker needs to at least say down 16 pounds at the end of this month!
  • timwhoa
    Options
    day 3 of induction is going well for me, going to stay on induction for the whole month of september, feeling good about things today, with around 10 pounds to make it under 300 , I feel this is the month, its been a process , but a good one, i cant wait to be a 3x again, no more spending boat loads of money on those old 5 x shirts ugh,, lol, its so good to have everyone here for this!!
  • Calgal_LJH
    Options
    Count me in! Would love to see a 10lb loss over the next 30 days :-)