INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Options
Thanks everyone for joining in on the challenge.

Replies

• JellyButter
    JellyButter Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    squats <3
    this is going to be fun
  • Pizazz16
    Pizazz16 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to "squatting." I know how to properly perform a basic squat, but that's where my knowledge ends. I just printed out a copy of the Group Info listing the daily schedule to help me remember. Please tell me, do we perform each day's squats all at one time, or do we space them out when the count gets higher? I'm sure I can do 50 to 100 squats in one session, but after that - I don't know yet. Anything else I might need to be made aware of? Thanks for the help and support. Best wishes to one and all!

See ya tomorrow. :smile:
  • merari0586
    merari0586 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Excited we can do this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • daniyar8701
    daniyar8701 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks for inviting me to this. Keep telling myself I need to start a squat schedule. I think this well help! I hope I have enough strength and will power to do the entire challenge.

Good luck to everyone!
  • asp415
    asp415 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite, I was doing squats daily & now more like 5days a week, so I definitely need this to get my behind back in gear (literally) & do more.
  • marielaem
    marielaem Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Thanks for inviting me - finally got back to the gym two weeks ago after prolonged absence due to broken arm - really looking forward to this ....
  • Singelli
    Singelli Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for inviting me to join this group. I fell off the wagon last month due to stress and an overwhelming workload. I won't fall off this time! It means a lot to be to be able to do things like this, and I especially appreciate that you invited me after I stopped participating last time.

Let's do this!

Might I also offer a suggestion? I know what a squat is, but I don't know what all the 'special' squats are. I'll look it up on youtube, but some might be discouraged by a lack of knowledge. Maybe you can include a youtube link or something next to each special type of squat? A link that shows the difference between them and normal squats?
  • Raasy
    Raasy Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Excited to get back to my squat challenge. I kind of started it a couple of weeks ago and bombed because I kept forgetting to do them. But with a team to be accountable for I should be able to do them everyday. Thanks for the invite.

My name is Brianne, I am in Moreno Valley, CA and i am at 5'4" 225 pounds. I love doing challenges as they help keep me motivated.
    I have a print out of the challenge but if you are going to include special squats a link to show me what they are is going to be appreciated!
    Thanks again for inviting me to the challenge~
  • jenmarie2012
    jenmarie2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Really excited to do the squat challenge! My behind needs a little Attention ????. Lets do this y'all!!
  • sugah11
    sugah11 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Loved the first one we did months ago - been doing squats everyday since! 50 Squats done!
  • trenee35
    Options
    Thanks for inviting me to this challenge. This is my first squat challenge. I am looking forward to this challenge.
  • Bexiblueberry
    Bexiblueberry Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Another squat challenge! Let's do this!
  • ThePinkPenguin
    Options
    I'll be a day late here, but I have been slacking off and need to get started again. I'm a Zumba teacher, so I will need all the strength I can get to help with classes!
  • MumOfADuo
    MumOfADuo Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite. Just got it for some reason so have some catching up to do. Will need to google some of the special squats too.
    I am Kathey (aka Mumofaduo (mom of 2)) and have been 'off the wagon' for MONTHS Really need to find the motivation to get back on track before I gain ALL my weight back. Huge emotional eater....blah blah blah.....
    Anyway, glad to be a part of this!!!
    Kathey
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    I was SOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to this!! And wouldn't you know it...I broke my right leg Saturday morning. Needless to say, I cannot exercise! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: You will never know just how much I was looking forward to this.

But, I will enjoy this challenge vicariously...but looking at the posts. My doctor said it will probably be 4-6 weeks before I stop feeling the pain. Not just the "oh, I wonder what happened" paid but the "Oh, I better be careful" pain.

I send my well wishes TO ALL!! And please know that I am so JEALOUS that I am not doing this with you all!!
  • rayjess
    rayjess Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to this!. Love a challenge!!