Starting again!

Options
Kara52217
Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
I started this program about 12 months ago and about 4 weeks in found out I was pregnant. So needless to say I had to stop using the program..

Anyways I am planning on re-starting 9-1 if anyone wants to join me feel free to add me as a friend.

But please include a message in your request telling me a bit about you!

FYI
I am almost 34 with 2 kids 4 and 7 weeks. I have about 40# to lose. I do Zumba once a week and love it but tht alone is not enough to lose but it is an awesome workout!

Thanks for reading

Replies

• joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Hi I just sent you a friend request I am starting again tomorrow too.
  • Kara52217
    Options
    I am so outta shape since I had a baby holy cow... !! But Love this Set!!
    Day 1 complete!!
  • dietka975
    dietka975 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'll start tomorrow. Are you guys started with a kick start
  • joybedford
    Options
    I don't follow her diet plan as I can't survive on 1200 cals. I just eat as cleanly as I can and increase my protein. I will do a combination of running and the cardio disc. I am also still doing some strength training as well as the discs but will need to plan this carefully so I don't overtrain.
  • Kara52217
    Options
    I amWorking on going Vegan so i am not following her meal plan.

I was going to do the kicks tart but with A4 year old and 7 week old it just won't work. Not to mention I barely made it through the first DVD. But I also do cardio at the gym and Zumba! Get it ladies!
  • hollyelise68
    hollyelise68 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I was doing it and got sick and have not done it at all for three weeks. I am restarting at week 4 this week. I am also doing the Couch to 5K 3 days a week.
  • dietka975
    Options
    Workout 1 is made. In the afternoon, I'll do the cardio if I'll have time. I would like to do kickstart but I will not follow her eating plan.
  • Kara52217
    Options
    Welcome to our club! :-) c25k too huh.. Good luck. Never had luck with that myself but good for you! I have bad knees and when I get to week 3 I always seem to have issues :-(
  • hollyelise68
    Options
    thanks! I am determined to run a 5K, although I am the world's slowest runner :) I finally figured out that I can run minute intervals if I slowed down. My kids laugh at how slow I am. And I am fine with that :)
  • hollyelise68
    Options
    how are you ladies doing? I did more jumping and less modifying in workout 3 today. Went from 325 (my average) to 385 calories burned :) My heart is recovering faster, too.
  • joybedford
    Options
    Great work Holly I have fallen behind on the programme a bit. We are short staffed at work so been doing overtime, this week I have worked 52 hours and next week about 50. Still working out when i can but not always convenient to get the kids hubby off the tv/ wii etc so i can work out. Been running and lifting instead. I do like this programme and when lifes not so crazy will do it again. My problem is I have so many different types of exercise i love i often go from one programme to the next ,need to work on consistency, not easy with my busy life.
  • boobear7
    boobear7 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have completed the program once already the beginning of this year, and got awesome results, I plan to start it again this coming Monday....hoping to keep myself committed and complete it again. Gearing my mindset and my motiviation up for Monday. Love hearing about other's success with this program!
  • Kara52217
    Options
    I failed at starting .. My baby boy messed me up... But starting Jillian's diet bet on Tuesday so I am jumping back on it on As well.
    Need to lose 4% to get my $$ back after all :-)

Plus I am back at work now so I'm in a routine again :-)
  • dietka975
    Options
    Yesterday I finished week 3 of phase 1, only one week and then phase 2 yee.
  • rockstar53
    rockstar53 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Starting Phase 1 , week 3 tomorrow. I did an extra week of 1/2 last week as I missed some days due to a girls getaway wknd! Looking forward to something new!! Was biking outside for extra cardio, but the weather didn't co-operate this past week. Does anyone know of any good indoor cycling programs?
  • Kara52217
    Options
    Great job ladies keep it up!
  • rockstar53
    rockstar53 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Did Phase 1 wk 3 this morning. OMG!! LOL, glad I did it in the comfort of my own home with no one watching!! Wasn't too graceful on many of those moves! Anyway, can't wait to see how many real pushups I can do by the end of this as well as many of the other exercises!
  • MariaJ98
    MariaJ98 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I will be doing phase 1 week 3 tonight, I am kinda nervous and excited all at the same time. I have had this program since February would start out strong but then after the first week something would come up and I would forget to work out. Then I moved and things were still packed and I would always tell my self maybe tomorrow Ill unpack (for about a month) and put my workout room back into place. So I have stayed strong and worked out every day and felt good about it.
  • eahouston
    eahouston Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I'm doing Phase 1 Week 3 this week too :) I've done Workout 3 and Workout 4 once so far. I really like them! I definitely worked up a sweat doing Workout 4 last night!

Since life sometimes does get in the way, I decided to start in September but give myself till December 31st to finish the program in case there are minor setbacks. Don't want a few days off here and there to give me reason not to see it through to the end!

Rockstar- I was amazed how much my pushups improved when I did the 30 Day Shred... and I'm also disappointed that I feel like I'm starting back at square 1 on pushups again :-P Oh well, room for improvement!
  • Ellewijo
    Ellewijo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi All

I'm glad to see so many positive takers and people who have completed the plan.

I'm back for round 2 aft having a hip op a few weeks ago, so even though I missed Monday, I'll get on with it today. I'm worried about the upcoming push ups as I've never got beyond the half manoeuvre, did anyone else find them impossible am them get to grips with them?

Hope you all do well and stay positive throughout. My goal is to stay on track and complete at Christmas!

:smile: